GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/2/2015 ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Except it wasn't a dive and there have been even worse calls against Pittsburgh this game.

There is no rule that says the Ebbett goal shouldn't have counted. They should make a rule that says it shouldn't have counted, but they couldn't call that goal back because there was no rule that says they were allowed to call it back. The ref skated up to Stralman, so he obviously didn't think it was penalty worthy.

Rule or not it shouldn't count. It's bush league as hell. I mean if there's no rule then I say lets flash strobe lights on opposing goalies all damn night. Why not. No rule.

And it was the linesman who helped Stralman. Not the ref. And again how is it not a high stick when the ****ing stick is ****ing wedged in the ****ing visor? How is it even debateablw that it wasn't a blatant high stick?

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
if there's 2 refs on the ice, it probably gets called, but devorski was most likely around center ice and it happened right behind the linesman dropping the puck.

no point in whining about it. you're 0 for 4 on the pp and pittsburgh is 1 for 2. maybe score on one of those.

It's not necessarily the not getting a power play we are complaining about. It's the fact that that play lead directly to that 4th goal. I mean directly.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
Why are Tampa fans so whiny? The game isn't lost yet, still one period to go. Spare the loser talk for after the final whistle.

penguins2946*

Rule or not it shouldn't count. It's bush league as hell. I mean if there's no rule then I say lets flash strobe lights on opposing goalies all damn night. Why not. No rule.

Again, there is no rule, so they could literally do nothing to call it back. I'm assuming that is a rule that gets added shortly because of this. It doesn't matter if you thought it was BS, I even thought it was BS. They still couldn't call it back because there is no rule to say that a goal shouldn't count in that situation.

And it was the linesman who helped Stralman. Not the ref. And again how is it not a high stick when the ****ing stick is ****ing wedged in the ****ing visor? How is it even debateablw that it wasn't a blatant high stick?

And how wasn't it a high stick on Spaling literally 3 seconds prior? Reffing all together has been atrocious tonight.

jrolley325

Dec 12, 2010
Youngstown, OH
i forgot how unbearable these boards can be when the penguins are winning a hockey game. it's always the refs fault and not their own team's or god forbid theyre actually playing better.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
I wasn't complaining about the reffing, I was just pointing out that it has been **** for both teams tonight.

A ref NOT making a call on your player who clear as day dove to get a call is biased towards Pittsburgh if anything. So how exactly has it been **** for both teams?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
i forgot how unbearable these boards can be when the penguins are winning a hockey game. it's always the refs fault and not their own team's or god forbid theyre actually playing better.

To say nothing about the fact that that exact same thing happened to us before. In a playoff game. A rule needs to be implemented, but it's not in the books so it couldn't have been anything but a 'good goal' call.

The high sticking...they both should have received minors.

penguins2946*

A ref NOT making a call on your player who clear as day dove to get a call is biased towards Pittsburgh if anything. So how exactly has it been **** for both teams?

"clear as day dove"

Nope, no bias there :sarcasm:

What about the high stick on Spaling literally right before the 4th goal? The trip on Malkin was another.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013

Don't be a Ranger about this, some of us actually like your team

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
"clear as day dove"

Nope, no bias there :sarcasm:

What about the high stick on Spaling literally right before the 4th goal? The trip on Malkin was another.

What high stick on Spaling before? Considering the high stick on Stralman came off a face off I don't see how there was one literally 3 seconds before.

penguins2946*

What high stick on Spaling before? Considering the high stick on Stralman came off a face off I don't see how there was one literally 3 seconds before.

It was at the end of the play right before the faceoff where Stralman got high sticked.

So now we are making stuff up to try to make the officiating seem like it's bad for both sides.

Got it.

Yeah, definitely no bias here again :sarcasm:

penguins2946*

There goes Giroux and/or Vorachek's shot at the Ross (if that was as bad as it looked).

Yeah this is right, there is no way Voracek keeps up his current level of production without Giroux. I'm thinking adding Perron and Voracek losing Giroux may push Sid (or Geno, depending on who Perron plays with) to the favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad