GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/19/19 Saturday night's matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
I'm part of a union and it's terrible. Lazyness is rewarded and they take money off each cheque in return for negotiating a deal for their workers, but the deal is about the same as any employment contract in the province. I could have negotiated a better one myself and save myself some money
Can you imagine what workers back in the early 1900's would think of 'unions' these days?

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
LMAO, Tampa fans sure are thumping their chests in here. Where was this energy when our best player wasn’t injured and Kucherov was a minus four?

It was a poorly officiated game that the Sharks would have probably lost either way. But the criticisms of the officiating are valid.
You kicked our butts in SJ. We returned the favor. Refs? Come on. I don't know you but I'm sure you are better than that. Good game. Maybe we'll see you in May/June

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Gotta love when McDavid comes flying through the neutral zone dodging every Flames player in sight and he’s looking for someone to pass to and there is literally not one Oiler in any passing position...

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
That's that for that.
Could've been a great war if not for all the special team play.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
shrug. been there, done that for years and years while tampa was scraping the bottom of the league to know, that's how you go into the playoffs a favorite and exit early and everyone wonders why.
Early? Just stop. Wow.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Can you imagine what workers back in the early 1900's would think of 'unions' these days?
For sure. I guess I can't comment on everywhere, maybe in some places employment standards are pretty poor and unions are still needed to stand up for their workers. But where I live, Alberta, government regulation around employee rights are pretty good, unions are just dead weight

Reactions: McRpro

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Hitchcock probably feels like an award-winning educator coming out of retirement and being handed a common core textbook to teach with.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
For sure. I guess I can't comment on everywhere, maybe in some places employment standards are pretty poor and unions are still needed to stand up for their workers. But where I live, Alberta, government regulation around employee rights are pretty good, unions are just dead weight
Ya, workers in 3rd world countries need unions BADLY! Not here in NA.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
ImpressiveZestyHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
GG Oilers. You have a good one in Koskinan and after watching him I think the 'controversy' around Puljuarvi is overblown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad