GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/19/19 Saturday night's matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Has their even been any 5v5 yet in the 3rd? Refs really sucking the fun out of this one

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
These commentators are so bad.

First of all, that save. I still want to see another angle, it looked like he hit the net
Then this penalty. It was obvious Edmonton was going to get it

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Poolparty with the interference and that loser Randorf blows his wad on national television "OYLAHZ GOIN BAK ON DA POWERPLAY!!!1!"

Reactions: Boomstick

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
They're calling this game like they're trying to keep it from getting out of hand, but there really hasn't been that much scrappiness to it. Might be the blood drawn on McDavid in the 1st that did it.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
They're calling this game like they're trying to keep it from getting out of hand, but there really hasn't been that much scrappiness to it. Might be the blood drawn on McDavid in the 1st that did it.

As a neutral fan, this is fun. I mean the last 3-4 calls seem legit. I haven't seen the others
But man, Tkchuck is the precise player Edmonton needed for Mcdavid

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
They have faaaar outlived their usefulness. But I'm sure you are a part of a union.
I'm part of a union and it's terrible. Lazyness is rewarded and they take money off each cheque in return for negotiating a deal for their workers, but the deal is about the same as any employment contract in the province. I could have negotiated a better one myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad