GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
You see the Islanders 1st in the Metro and the Leafs 4th (1st wild card) in the Atlantic ?

It's possible, the points between 2nd and 4th in the Atlantic is 1 point right now. It's unlikely as I have the Leafs as the second best team in the Atlantic, but it's possible.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Flames have played like crap tonight but their depth players are coming up big. Sam Bennett with 2 goals and an assist, Derek Ryan with 2 assists, James Neal with a goal and an assist.

Reactions: Boomstick

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I believe tom wilson got a goal and penalty on the same play this year on his first game of the season.

Last year in a Pens game, Doumolin scored a goal as had it taken away because they said he ran the goalie.

One of the worst calls ever.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm starting to think Calgary is going to win the Pacific and it might not be close. Sure the Sharks will stay with them for a while, but everytime I've seen Calgary lately they just refuse to lose. Considering teams do go through slumps as a season wears on, I don't see Calgary going through a big slump like I can with the Sharks or Knights. It would be nice if the Flames had a stretch of games like the Sharks have had though (5 games in 8 nights, or back to backs, or playing really good teams).

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Relatively good game. Pittsburgh dominated that second period. We’ll take the point , but Pittsburgh was the better team.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
That was almost the 7th game all year with Malkin, Kessel or Crosby not having a point.

Until that overtime goal where they all received a point together.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'm starting to think Calgary is going to win the Pacific and it might not be close. Sure the Sharks will stay with them for a while, but everytime I've seen Calgary lately they just refuse to lose. Considering teams do go through slumps as a season wears on, I don't see Calgary going through a big slump like I can with the Sharks or Knights. It would be nice if the Flames had a stretch of games like the Sharks have had though (5 games in 8 nights, or back to backs, or playing really good teams).
The Flames have to play the Oilers tomorrow night.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Awesome 'stache Sam!!! Does Lanny give you grooming tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad