GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
And maybe that's why...

I've always been curious, if the goal of the league is to keep the game moving, then inward curved glass would help a bit.
It probably has something to do with the construction of the glass, like it makes it easier to break or something.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
REALLY WANT the Canucks in the playoffs.

It will be a tough go, too many teams have games in hand and I wish they had better goaltending, because I think they can pull it off if they did and of course they need Pettersson back ASAP.

Their odds are improbable, but not impossible. Main competition will be Colorado, Dallas, Minnesota, Edmonton, Arizona and John Gibson.

Colorado has done nothing but lose lately, so maybe they're due for a few wins to stay afloat. Dallas has the opposite problem of years past. It used to be no goaltending and all offense. Now they have no problems keeping the puck out of the net, just problems putting the puck in the net. I have no desire for another one and done playoff round for Minny, Arizona has terrible coaches that don't know what they're doing, Edmonton is Edmonton and lacks depth and then the one man band in John Gibson with Randy the Retread still back there. I'd imagine the worst thing for Anaheim would be to make the playoffs, go out in round one and for all their trouble retain Carlyle anyway.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Is it me or does Pittsburgh get a weirdly high amount of powerplays in OT? I'm not willing to follow up on my claims, I just feel like most times I click on the boxscore when the Pens win in OT it's on a PP

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Pens are tied for 24th in the league in PP opportunities.

Is it me or does Pittsburgh get a weirdly high amount of powerplays in OT? I'm not willing to follow up on my claims, I just feel like most times I click on the boxscore when the Pens win in OT it's on a PP

Pens are tied for the most OT powerplays in the league. But they've still only had 3 opportunities all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland