GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Both teams had stretches of forcing the other teams goalie to come up big, and both goalies did.

The leafs willingness and confidence to trade chances with Tampa is something that Tampa may not be accustomed to.

For example, I feel Tampa is the best in the east, it I think the leafs match up with Tampa better than they do vs a Boston.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Radulov always looks exhausted, second only to Seabrook with this look
Kessel was the king before he started to take his fitness more seriously as he got older in the past couple of seasons.

In Toronto it looked as though he’d need an oxygen tank at the end of every shift. Testament to his natural skill really that he could always produce with such low fitness levels.

Reactions: Il Stugotz

NiL8r87

Jun 30, 2009
Kessel was the king before he started to take his fitness more seriously as he got older in the past couple of seasons.

In Toronto it looked as though he’d need an oxygen tank at the end of every shift. Testament to his natural skill really that he could always produce with such low fitness levels.

Kessel was one of their better performers in preseason fitness testing from what I recall.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Kessel was one of their better performers in preseason fitness testing from what I recall.
I couldn’t comment on that. I can just say that as someone who lives in Toronto and caught most of his games here, it just always seemed that way. Always a little tubby in the belly, and him being gassed at the end of every shift was comical. A running joke even.

I believe he takes that aspect of being a pro athlete far more seriously these days.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Take notice of the New York Islanders. We won’t win the cup, but we’ll likely make the dance this year, then compete for the Prize within 3 years. ;)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Pekka Rinne in his last 7 starts of 8: 4 goals, 3 goals, 4 goals, 3 goals, 4 goals, 5 goals, 5 goals
3 W | 2 pull's | 28 goals against | 4.00 GAA | .850 SV%

So...Pekka Rinne is not so good right now

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Pekka Rinne in his last 7 starts of 8: 4 goals, 3 goals, 4 goals, 3 goals, 4 goals, 5 goals, 5 goals
3 W | 2 pull's | 28 goals against | 4.00 GAA | .850 SV%

So...Pekka Rinne is not so good right now
I’ve got one.

Auston Matthews 1 goal in past 11 games.

Also not so good right now.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
You didn't like my post i see. What was wrong in my post again?
I am not allowed to tell the facts???
Not at all. I didn’t have any issue with your post in the slightest form. I’m sorry if it came across that way. I just wanted to bring up a similar point that people seem to be overlooking.

Despite the main boards having threads titled “Domi 1 goal in past 15 games” and “Tarasenko 2 pts in past 13 games”, a similar thread detailing Matthews recent scoring trouble was immediately locked. I just think it’s noteworthy and deserves similar attention.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Not at all. I didn’t have any issue with your post in the slightest form. I’m sorry if it came across that way. I just wanted to bring up a similar point that people seem to be overlooking.

Despite the main boards having threads titled “Domi 1 goal in past 15 games” and “Tarasenko 2 pts in past 13 games”, a similar thread detailing Matthews recent scoring trouble was immediately locked. I just think it’s noteworthy and deserves similar attention.

Oh, ok, my bad.

Yeah, lots of good players playing poorly it seems.

Reactions: koyvoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad