GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
The Leafs got better as the game progressed. But they far from "outplayed" the Lightning.

Statistics, corsi (highly over rated), chances, whatever it was, all you had to do was watch the game.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
The Leafs got better as the game progressed. But they far from "outplayed" the Lightning.

Statistics, corsi (highly over rated), chances, whatever it was, all you had to do was watch the game.
They clearly outplayed the Lightning.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

The Leafs had the edge in 5v5 but Tampa's powerplay is a damn juggernaut and evened that out and then some.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
It was a good win and a fun game, always hate these "scoring chances" stats. Freddy stood on his head, stopped insane one timers in the double digits, we certainly didn't dominate. Lets keep the cockiness on our boards.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
It was a good win and a fun game, always hate these "scoring chances" stats. Freddy stood on his head, stopped insane one timers in the double digits, we certainly didn't dominate. Lets keep the cockiness on our boards.

I hate it has to be extremes. It was a close game, I think the Leafs were a little better, but not by a wide margin.

The cocky kids who then jump off the ledge after a loss make this place unbareable at times, and I don't just mean Leafs fans

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I don't understand the Lightning players still complaining after about the puck hitting the glass before Hyman's empty net goal. It was obvious the puck did not go off the netting and they said even if it went off that camera the puck is still in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA