GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/12/19 - I'm back from being away and can't remember who's turn it is... also games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Hoffman is legit. Imagine if Ottawa never had the drama with pretty boy Karlsson and his wife. Shame. Ruined that franchise.

Last edited:

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
Lol Coleman allowed to interfere at will with no penalty :laugh:
This is so biased and just wrong. You realize it was the other way around. Take off your homer glasses. Both sergachev and hedman should have been called for interference on coleman

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Hoffman is left. Imagine if Ottawa never had the drama with pretty boy Karlsson and his wife. Shame. Ruined that franchise.

Hoffman is going to be paid, and probably not going to be by the Panthers. He was in a huge slump earlier in the season and looked pretty awful, to be honest, but his shot is back and he's got more pep in his step. Some team that needs scoring is absolutely going to hand him in a big contract, and if he's put in the right situation, he's going to be worth it.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
No, they, the Leafs, changed coaches in November. They have a new coach already. I think the poster was oblivious to the fact. Unless, of course, he thought that because of half a game, the Leafs needed to change again, but I like to give some credibility to posters rather than accept a dumb idea like that.
OK, oblivious it is...

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Anderson didn't do the Leafs any favours but the amount of 2 on 1's they gave up in that game was pretty wild.

Also, I'm a little concerned about Morgan Rielly.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Hoffman is going to be paid, and probably not going to be by the Panthers. He was in a huge slump earlier in the season and looked pretty awful, to be honest, but his shot is back and he's got more pep in his step. Some team that needs scoring is absolutely going to hand him in a big contract, and if he's put in the right situation, he's going to be worth it.

I meant legit not left in my post. Thanks for still understanding! haha.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Its because there weren't a lot of people at the game. I GET IT!!! ahahahahaha
Are there ever?? Seriously. Every time I watch a Florida game the lower bowl is half empty. Ownership must be losing money hand over fist, particularly when a primo draw like the Leafs are in town.
Honestly, I'm just a little bit jealous. Getting a good lower bowl ticket to the Saddledome costs me an arm and a leg and to be able to buy a couple of tickets at face value usually means that you have to know someone who knows someone.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Anderson didn't do the Leafs any favours but the amount of 2 on 1's they gave up in that game was pretty wild.

Also, I'm a little concerned about Morgan Rielly.

Good observation, same thing against Edmonton and Winnipeg. Leafs Giving up odd man rushes. Leafs D like to pinch and join the play, that's the Keefe system, the D are below the dots far too often. It will be interesting to see if coaches have finally adjusted to this, leading to more quick counters. The NHL is heavily scouted. It wouldn't surprise me the league has caught on.

Reactions: vanarchy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad