GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/12/19 - I'm back from being away and can't remember who's turn it is... also games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
:skeptic:

Great sense of humor... or oblivious ?
No, they, the Leafs, changed coaches in November. They have a new coach already. I think the poster was oblivious to the fact. Unless, of course, he thought that because of half a game, the Leafs needed to change again, but I like to give some credibility to posters rather than accept a dumb idea like that.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Tampa is a really whiny emotional group huh...

How many cheap shots is Coleman gonna take by dumb and dumber ?

I think he was mad because he thought the Devils guy took him down. And I'm sure Coleman thought the Tampa player took him down. lol. Should have been 2 for crosschecking though.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Leafs D really is brutal but that should not have been a penalty shot. Vatrano you're also brutal

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
You are correct but that shootout attempt was beyond lazy by him. Pretty important moment for the team for that effort.

Must have just been a bad moment for him.
Are you talking about the shoot out miss? McDavid does the same move sometimes on shoot outs and is the best player in the world lazy? Of course not. The slighest bit of mustard on it and it looks bad but just right and it's deadly. lol

As funny as this sounds, Florida could have 10 or more tonight. Leafs D is atrocious.

Andersen standing on his head and their offense mask their mistakes all the time. Their defense is brutal and when it gets exposed it gets exposed bad. Nothing is going to change in Toronto until they get better defense. Not that they really can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad