GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
As bad as the first period was in this one, the Canucks/Coyotes game has turned out to be pretty fun. 3-3 with about 3 left.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Weird. The guy who said no one is afraid of the sharks magically has nothing to say after they beat Vegas and Tampa in the same week.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Sharks win in regulation. I think that was a nice test, considering some of the things I read here last night kind of discredited the Sharks streak at the moment despite playing Tampa Bay last week.
nice to get a win but vegas skated them hard and probably outplayed on the whole.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
It was interesting to see the Sharks and Vegas play right now. We're in a bit of a weird spot in the schedule where all three of the Pacific Division playoff teams have very light schedules, and it's hard to find real measuring-stick games. I thought both teams brought their best games tonight and either team could have won.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Was a great game. I'm disappointed in the result but to me it felt like a playoff game with both teams going at it hard.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
It was interesting to see the Sharks and Vegas play right now. We're in a bit of a weird spot in the schedule where all three of the Pacific Division playoff teams have very light schedules, and it's hard to find real measuring-stick games. I thought both teams brought their best games tonight and either team could have won.
sharks weren't very good for long stretches.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I don't know who Johnny Pajamas is, but that guy John Tavares got 3 points. I guess you missed the assist they credited him with on the empty netter.
Probably because I don't think they ever announced it at the building. The Barzilla got 3 without needing a stat padding point.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
nice to get a win but vegas skated them hard and probably outplayed on the whole.
I don't know if I completely agree with this. Maybe at most 60/40 them but it was a gutty win by the sharks , especially with how trashy that game was called

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad