GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuz

May 11, 2015
1,748 days since the B's last beat the Caps.

Hmm knew the Caps had good statistics vs B's, but thats insane. Two games left of the season between them and if the Caps win those they will have gone more than 5 years without a loss. Crossing my fingers for a repeat of the season opener.

Reactions: Prince Pasta

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Hmm knew the Caps had good statistics vs B's, but thats insane. Two games left of the season between them and if the Caps win those they will have gone more than 5 years without a loss. Crossing my fingers for a repeat of the season opener.
Marchand - Eller fight!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Vegas just sent Pirri down.... again. I could excuse earlier when there was no roster spots once a player returned from IR. But I won't excuse this. GMGM needs to turf either Lindberg, Carpenter or Zykov who I have no idea why we picked him up to begin with. :madfire:

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Vegas just sent Pirri down.... again. I could excuse earlier when there was no roster spots once a player returned from IR. But I won't excuse this. GMGM needs to turf either Lindberg, Carpenter or Zykov who I have no idea why we picked him up to begin with. :madfire:
Zykov?
Isn't he an oiler?

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago
John Torchetti on the NHL network actually knows what he’s talking about and can explain what players did wrong and should’ve done instead. It’s weird to see someone breaking plays down instead of blathering about compete level.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
An hour after Pirri was sent down... he has been recalled.

wrNDsa0.gif

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If a bomb went off in the 200's at Pru Center tonight not a single person would be harmed. Almost entirely empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad