GDT: HFBoards GDT: 04/13/2024 | Please enter a valid title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Rittich with 23 games played... 13-6-3 and above .920. I'd love to say, as a biased Czech poster, that I saw that coming but it was about as likely as Ales Hemsky scoring 25 goals for us this season.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
My understanding is this guarantees us second..

Play Pickard
Rest Kane, Skinner, Drai, Perry, Nurse, Ek at a minimum
Give Bro and Holloway some big minutes Bring back Gagner for a few games.

For the Oilers? They could technically still overtake the Canucks if they win all three of their games while the Canucks lose theirs. Vancouver needs two points to lock up the division.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
For the Oilers? They could technically still overtake the Canucks if they win all three of their games while the Canucks lose theirs. Vancouver needs two points to lock up the division.
My bad.. i thought this sealed it for the Nucks (mathematically). Thank You

Divine

Dec 18, 2010

Vancouver needs 1 point, they hold the tiebreaker with more regulation wins.

So basically if the Oilers get every possible point and the Canucks lose every possible point. Still possible but literally need everything to go perfectly, zero margin for error.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Does that include the Canucks holding the tie breaker in case of a points tie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad