hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
1712997953115.png

1712997990685.png

PLAYOFF PICTURE!

If Dallas beat Seattle

:avs:jetsWill play each other in round 1.

If Boston beat Pittsburgh, Florida lose to Buffalo in regulation AND EITHER Toronto beat Detroit OR Toronto lose to Detroit in OT or a shotout AND Tampa Bay lose to WASHINGTON

:panthers:leafsWill play each other in round 1.

*seeding to be determined

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Islanders vs Rangers: 1230pm start, 1238pm puck drop (est), 1245pm someone does something stupid (my guess is Rempe elbow, Trochek knee or Goodrow blindside head shot) in retaliation from last matchup and coaches start going at it with eachother leading to the refs kicking both coaches out. Somehow after it’s all settled, Parros suspends the wrong player claiming all the original actions were just hockey plays.

Edit: I almost forgot to add Lindgren giving someone crazy eyes after a shoving match post whistle where his helmet gets knocked off and we see the Al Iafrate hairstyle.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago
Islanders vs Rangers: 1230pm start, 1238pm puck drop (est), 1245pm someone does something stupid (my guess is Rempe elbow, Trochek knee or Goodrow blindside head shot) in retaliation from last matchup and coaches start going at it with eachother leading to the refs kicking both coaches out. Somehow after it’s all settled, Parros suspends the wrong player claiming all the original actions were just hockey plays.

Edit: I almost forgot to add Lindgren giving someone crazy eyes after a shoving match post whistle where his helmet gets knocked off and we see the Al Iafrate hairstyle.
That’s why I’m tuning in on this beautiful Saturday morning (hike after the game)

Reactions: Summer Rose

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
1713028860073.png

No McD tonight... we are guaranteed 2nd. An absolutely sensational turnaround.

Big problem is where Vegas end up. They are the problem because their ranking does not reflect their ability (elite). Also, LA was looking rough for a stretch and turned it around. Nice work. I also though Nashville was in trouble and here they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad