GDT: HFBoards GDT: 04/13/2024 | Please enter a valid title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
My understanding is this guarantees us second..

Play Pickard
Rest Kane, Skinner, Drai, Perry, Nurse, Ek at a minimum
Give Bro and Holloway some big minutes Bring back Gagner for a few games.

I think you risk more injuries if you sit too many guys and then there's unfamiliarity on the ice.

Reactions: Czechboy

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
The worst part about tonight is my fanclub likely won’t show up for some fly bys :(
Decline

du1Ykl.gif

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Jeez this thread moves quickly, now we're talking dirt! Make sure you fertilize your soil, it will help keep things nice and healthy.
Still too early to fertilize, it’s almost dethatching time though

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
As a canucks fan I dont like the oilers at all, but if mcdavids healthy they will carve up the kings if they think they can play that style of hockey in a best of 7 series against edmonton.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
So VAN will have to take out NSH to get to the hopeful 2nd round match with EDM. Interesting…

If VGK can get into 3rd, EDM could be vulnerable though

Caboose

Jan 16, 2019
Drai was ok I guess, he had his moments, but I think Ekholm is the Oilers second best player. He has some seriously underrated puck skills too, what a stud Dman.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Drai was ok I guess, he had his moments, but I think Ekholm is the Oilers second best player. He has some seriously underrated puck skills too, what a stud Dman.
Drai isn’t “bad” but he’s not a play driver. He needs someone else to create the chances for him

Reactions: RedRocking

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I will say.. expected more from Drai. Maybe unfair to say that but I thought he'd be more impractul. 3 points in 5 games without McD is good for RNH but not Drai.

Reactions: Three On Zero

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
As a canucks fan I dont like the oilers at all, but if mcdavids healthy they will carve up the kings if they think they can play that style of hockey in a best of 7 series against edmonton.
Kings need to go after banged up McDavid to have a chance.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Oilers fans: Interested in collectively petitioning Sportsnet to not assign Singh/DeBrusk to a potential 2nd round series between our teams?

These guys are horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad