GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/13/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
hahaha, for all the talk of commentators, the ones in the Leafs/Flames game just had a gem of a moment.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
I know I shouldn't complain about commercials since I'm sitting here watching a 6-3 game that really hasn't even been that close, but geez. Shut up Coors dude.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
hahaha, for all the talk of commentators, the ones in the Leafs/Flames game just had a gem of a moment.

That was Gold

Ball: Leafs fans chanting thinking there is a chance.

Hrudey- HAHA Sorry I shouldn't laugh about that

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Typical Ducks fan response, deflecting from the truth. There are worse homer announcers out there (Pens in particular), but that doesn't take away from the whine fest we have to listen through when Ahlers and Hayward call a Ducks game. Hayward is actually more tolerable when he isn't doing color on a Ducks game.

I can admit my announcers are homers unlike any of your fans. Your announcers are just as bad at whining about calls.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
"the Queen's cheer"

That wasn't really fair, considering the guy is facing an odd-man rush every time he looks up. The Leafs owe Reimer a trade at this point.

They should give that cheer every time Phil Kessel "back checks."

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
I'm offended.

2096d4e60748c7cf57aa1b28c9e12782.jpg

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Gibson got lucky there with the post saving him when he totally lost his net. Not sure how that didn't go in.

Nothingman*

Minny goes down. Tough game tomorrow at 6:30 against St Lou tomorrow.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
I know who I want the Wild to face in the playoffs- the Anaheim Ducks man they are just not that good as we all know.

edit- They remind me of dallas in that they lack depth+ a d or two.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I'll take it, Minnesota seems to have trouble scoring vs anahiem.

I still hate sitting on the lead and dumping and changing .

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I know who I want the Wild to face in the playoffs- the Anaheim Ducks man they are just not that good as we all know.

If it makes you feel better I'd take Minn first round over any top 10 teams in west, still pretty soft team and smallish on the defensive side, actually a pretty good match up for Anaheim. We have tons of forward depth, and defensively at worst were missing a legit number 1 like suter but lindholm Fowler wisnewski despres vatanan beauchimen and stoner is a pretty good 7, not to mention Manson and hozer as depth dmen.

imbatman

Aug 27, 2010

We're starting up a mini-calgary at home streak in Minnesota. What is that 6 in a row in Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad