:ducks2 @ :wild

8:00 PM ET
FS-W,FS-N,FS-WI

____

:leafs @ :flames

8:00 PM ET
TSN4,SNW

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited:

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
How come shooting the puck over the glass accidentally is delay of game but intentionally freezing a puck on the mesh at the back of the net is alright?

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
How come shooting the puck over the glass accidentally is delay of game but intentionally freezing a puck on the mesh at the back of the net is alright?
Great question. My only answer is that the puck over the glass rule (accidentally) is idiotic and further perpetuated by a long list of idiots in charge of NHL rules.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Pretty good pace in the wild vs ducks game, nice to bave beleskey back.

Hopefully anahiem keeps going hard to the net and bothers dubnyk all game.

Hows dumba look, havnt seen wild game much this season?

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Islanders fans getting restless as the Isles keep pounding shots on the Hamburglar without anything going in.

The Caps better be careful...they are far from secure in the playoff picture.

Karlsson2Turris*

Karlsson and Hammond are carrying this team. Cameron was foolish to start Anderson earlier, might have cost us playoffs...

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Calgary scored 2 goals since I came home, sorry Leaf fans or maybe you're welcome?

Bps21*

I have rarely if ever seen a team try as little as the Leafs are at this point in the season. All of that "Players play to win..." crap doesn't hold water with Toronto. The players aren't even trying anymore.

Arizona has nothing left...but they try. Buffalo has no talent at all on offense...but they try. Edmonton has goaltending that is literally hysterical...but they try.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Caps will get passed by Boston shortly but the top 8 in the East is pretty much set.

Isles will get passed by pitt for home ice too.

Ranger will win the East maybe the Presidents Trophy although a lot of games coming up will be tough last 6 weeks

Book it

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Ducks have ran into both the Wild and their own goalie already..

Running into the Wild goalie could have been avoided.
Running into the Ducks goalie prevented a good scoring chance and Gibson was no worse for wear.

In other news, the Ducks lead 1-0 at the end of the 1st.

Jerry Aldini

Oct 2, 2009
Toronto
I have rarely if ever seen a team try as little as the Leafs are at this point in the season. All of that "Players play to win..." crap doesn't hold water with Toronto. The players aren't even trying anymore.

Arizona has nothing left...but they try. Buffalo has no talent at all on offense...but they try. Edmonton has goaltending that is literally hysterical...but they try.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious in games like this, quietly falling through the standings...those players have given up :shakehead

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Should have known better than to have a shred of hope that the Leafs would help out by at least challenging calgary. No interest in playing hockey. Guys seemed angry that they even got one goal.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Not gonna lie, with the media hounding you, losing games like this, and knowing all the changes coming in the summer that may include you, what do some of them have to play for? I know we all say pride and for the fans who pay the tickets, but I'd imagine that must be pretty tough going day to day.

What amazes me is how they don't seem any different in mentality since the coaching change.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Not gonna lie, with the media hounding you, losing games like this, and knowing all the changes coming in the summer that may include you, what do some of them have to play for? I know we all say pride and for the fans who pay the tickets, but I'd imagine that must be pretty tough going day to day.

What amazes me is how they don't seem any different in mentality since the coaching change.

Pretty sure they were playing a lot better hockey prior to the coaching change. Just keep changing coaches, that's gotta fix it someday!

Joke of a team. The league should shut the team down for the season and take them out of the draft lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad