GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/20/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
what do i call that goal after I already used my dumpster fire analogy?

tire fire.

you can also up it with a gif:
dumpster-fire.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Oilers' fans fighting in the crowd. One guy threw a jersey on the ice and another guy didn't like it. Wow.

Billy Mays Here*

Most exciting part of the Oiler game wasn't anything the Oilers did, it was a fan throwing his jersey on the ice, another fan dumping his beer on the jersey tosser, then a fight breaking out.

Aceonfire*

Most exciting part of the Oiler game wasn't anything the Oilers did, it was a fan throwing his jersey on the ice, another fan dumping his beer on the jersey tosser, then a fight breaking out.

At least the Oilers have exciting games occasionally. The Wild are the Hockey equivalent of watching paint dry.

Billy Mays Here*

At least the Oilers have exciting games occasionally. The Wild are the Hockey equivalent of watching paint dry.

:laugh:

Can't believe Oil fans actually use this as some sort of argument. The Oil are an AHL caliber team and it shows when they play against a team that knows how to shut down their offense like we do.

Aceonfire*

:laugh:

Can't believe Oil fans actually use this as some sort of argument. The Oil are an AHL caliber team and it shows when they play against a team that knows how to shut down their offense like we do.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Wild were on their way to a lottery pick before Dubnyk (Who wild fans use to mock) bailed them out.

Enjoy the wins while they last. Dubnyk won't keep this up forever.

Billy Mays Here*

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Wild were on their way to a lottery pick before Dubnyk (Who wild fans use to mock) bailed them out.

Enjoy the wins while they last. Dubnyk won't keep this up forever.

Yeah, the Oilers certainly showed they could get the best out of him right? Oh, wait. He's played well with Arizona, a team that knew how to play defense, and he's playing well for us. Coincidence? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad