Status
Not open for further replies.

RapidFire

Jan 3, 2007
CluelessEvenHusky.gif

He seems a lot more calm now than his milk crate days

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
So this happened earlier in the Hawks-Avs game.

Versteeg was highsticked and was showing the officials his cracked tooth afterward. No penalty was called even after Versteeg spit out his tooth.

MediumLegalDoctorfish.gif

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
CluelessEvenHusky.gif

He seems a lot more calm now than his milk crate days

What is the back story to this?, Is he mad subban let in 3 goals?, Rask has gotten lit up like a Christmas tree before, what a dumb reaction.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
What is the back story to this?, Is he mad subban let in 3 goals?, Rask has gotten lit up like a Christmas tree before, what a dumb reaction.

I think it's because he's played 24 of the last 25 or something like that and might need some rest. Either way, Rask's an idiot. He's always been a bit of a *****. Seeing something like this doesn't surprise me.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I think it's because he's played 24 of the last 25 or something like that and might need some rest. Either way, Rask's an idiot. He's always been a bit of a *****. Seeing something like this doesn't surprise me.
Reacting that way is pretty dumb, Reacting like that with a Rookie of all people who probably already feels like ****, is even worse.

Last edited:

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Tarasenko again.

Bruins guy saying how Subban isn't NHL ready. I think that's a bit unfair considering his first game vs StL? He probably isn't being only 21, but he wasn't exactly put in the best of situations.

Why is Julien wearing glasses lately?

O...k....Subban in again as the Bruins have a 5 on 3

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Right when the Bruins got a 5 on 3, Rask left and down the hallway to the locker room.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
So is Jordan Schroeder going to suddenly stick in the NHL after everyone had wrote him off? Another point (a goal) tonight.

Never was a fan of him, but he really has played well recently. Especially against Vancouver, he looks like he is putting it together, maybe he could have a career similar to Derek Roy?

Billy Mays Here*

This game shows how awful the Oilers really are. They even make a team like the Wild look exciting with how bad they are. 12 SOG through two periods for the Oil, yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad