GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/20/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
So once they figured him out, they took advantage of it huh?

It looked like it. I felt bad for him. It stinks getting pulled your first game. I still don't get why they didn't give him the chance vs the Oilers and let Rask take on St. Louis and Chicago.

Aceonfire*

3 goals on 6 shots. :laugh:

So much for Subban being "showcased". Maybe this was their way of getting the rumors to stop.

RapidFire

Jan 3, 2007
Give Malcolm his first NHL start during a 5 game losing streak and away against one of the top scoring teams in the NHL.

Genius

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Well one silver lining for Bruins fans is that Allen hasn't looked very comfortable in net tonight either so maybe the Bruins can tie it up if they just get the puck on net.

And did Krejci return or is he still out?

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Quite possibly the worst debut I've seen. All goals around the same spot, all weak. Completely broke down.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
haha! Oh Calgary. Playing the Duck Hunt theme.

That's what it looked like. Rough go for him. On the road against the Blues? Yeesh.

It looked like it. I felt bad for him. It stinks getting pulled your first game. I still don't get why they didn't give him the chance vs the Oilers and let Rask take on St. Louis and Chicago.

Yeah, no sense. Luckily he's just a kid and if he's anything like PK, hopefully he knows how to put a bad game behind him and move on.

lol Lucic's roll eyes on the bench there as the ref explains things

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Yeah, no sense. Luckily he's just a kid and if he's anything like PK, hopefully he knows how to put a bad game behind him and move on.

lol Lucic's roll eyes on the bench there as the ref explains things

Hopefully he will. He's only 21 and some people are already calling him a bust after one bad game. Poor kid. It's not easy getting your first start against a goo team like St. Louis and while the Bruins have been slumping.

How did St. Louis end up with the powerplay? Maybe that's why Lucic was rolling his eyes

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Well one silver lining for Bruins fans is that Allen hasn't looked very comfortable in net tonight either so maybe the Bruins can tie it up if they just get the puck on net.

And did Krejci return or is he still out?

Haven't really noticed him if he did.

Bummer of a shift for McQuaid.

Hopefully he will. He's only 21 and some people are already calling him a bust after one bad game. Poor kid. It's not easy getting your first start against a goo team like St. Louis and while the Bruins have been slumping.

How did St. Louis end up with the powerplay? Maybe that's why Lucic was rolling his eyes

0 clue. Watching Boston feed and they didn't think Caron originally got a penalty for the hit. He got roughing & fighting so they must've?

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
Good effort by vancouver.. Back to back.. With top 3 dmen out.. And 3 top 6 forward out.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
24 Minutes TOI .. Highest point getter on Defense. PK Anchor , not getting PP time yet

Really good for the Devils and their fans. Since he's the highest point getter and not getting pp time is it because he's playing PK and do not want to give him too many minutes?

BretterThanYou

Sep 17, 2006
Collinsville IL
Haven't really noticed him if he did.

Bummer of a shift for McQuaid.

0 clue. Watching Boston feed and they didn't think Caron originally got a penalty for the hit. He got roughing & fighting so they must've?

Blues guys are just as confused. Panger was pretty sure that Lindbohm got an instigator (and he probably should've) but somehow Caron ended up with the extra minor? I'm not complaining but still.

Tarasenko is now the youngest Blue to score 30 since Brendan Shanahan in 91-92.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
NESN just mentioned there has been no sign of Krecji. That really stinks for Boston if he is out long term and he looked really hurt after throwing that hit

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
NESN just mentioned there has been no sign of Krecji. That really stinks for Boston if he is out long term and he looked really hurt after throwing that hit

I think it must have aggravated his hip. He's been dealing with that for a while.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Night and day. The kid is playing with the utmost confidence right now.

Hopefully it continues. I don't know why but I was pulling for him to succeed after reading about how fans were confused with the way Deboer was treating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad