GDT: HFBoards GDT: 02/06/2024 | 8 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Good defensive game by both teams I thought, 2-1, could've gone either way. Vegas is on a different level defensively than anyone else with Hill in net, they're not champs by accident.

Still Oilers hit the post twice and missed two empty nets. Need to convert 1/4 of those or 2/4, because Vegas isn't like other teams when they are dialed in.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Oilers 6 on 5 leaves a lot to be desired, they always rush plays and never get control of the possession. Also for some reason they don't just take the free zone entry with Mcdavid bringing the puck in.
I'm not even close to an Oiler fan and I was getting frustrated, I couldn't imagine how annoyed you must have been.
There was open ice there, 6 on 5's are designed to use all the ice to open up the 5 defenders.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Post game - Knoblauch thinking 1st in the division is a possibility. Not sure about that.

The poor start may deny it, but they've had the best points percentage in the league (and by extension, the division) for almost 3 months straight at this point.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
What a night;
1. The streak ends at 16.
2. Lindholm scores 2 in his debut.
3. Kuzmenko pots a goal in his debut.
Oh and some other teams played too.
and my Leafs are doing the allow a late goal thing again
as Keefe says thats peewee bullshit lol

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Post game - Knoblauch thinking 1st in the division is a possibility. Not sure about that.
He has to say that, but it’s the Canucks to lose and I don’t see them faltering enough to lose the division.

I think it’s Vancouver that takes the division pretty easily, with Vegas and Edmonton fighting until the end of the season for second.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
This thread really shows that there needs to be an Oilers-Canucks playoff series this year. The amount of vitriol and emotion that will come out of it will be generational TV. This board will undoubtably crash multiple times.
Board will be fine, 70% of the people will just get thread banned :laugh:

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
How does that negate all the other garbage that you’ve been saying?
Sometimes infants only understand baby talk.

But, I’ll bite. Show us all the other “garbage” I posted.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
As a Knights fan, i honestly cannot remember the last time Hill truly had a bad game. I hope he keeps it up. Too bad he got injured cause i really do think he would have been in the Vezina conversation if not for the injury. Not saying he would have won, but maybe make it into the top 3.

And for the people who are just going to say that the team in front of him is the reason for his good numbers. Well you are correct in saying that when it came to the playoffs, but the team defensively this season has honestly been not has good.

It feels like this game would have been a blowout if not for Hill.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
This thread really shows that there needs to be an Oilers-Canucks playoff series this year. The amount of vitriol and emotion that will come out of it will be generational TV. This board will undoubtably crash multiple times.
we're not allowed to have 2 good Canadian teams at the same time in the east. pretty sure the HF mods got it written into the CBA somehow

Reactions: Petey O
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad