liar-be.gif

1707210915254.png

giphy+21.GIF

Sadly we don't have Global Thermonuclear War but we do have NHL Survivor

NHL Survivor IV & V

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
It is February 6th and the Oilers haven't had one playoff calibre opponent since January 27th. What an easy schedule we are riding!

Looking forward to this one. I say the Knight's take it and end the streak. I don't think a lot of Oiler fans care about the streak and it ending wouldn't even be a bad thing. Get the focus on making playoffs and improving the team.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It is February 6th and the Oilers haven't had one playoff calibre opponent since January 27th. What an easy schedule we are riding!

Looking forward to this one. I say the Knight's take it and end the streak. I don't think a lot of Oiler fans care about the streak and it ending wouldn't even be a bad thing. Get the focus on making playoffs and improving the team.
I think that’s partially why you really don’t see much media attention about the streak, they are nice little tidbits but ultimately mean nothing. These guys only care about the ultimate prize in the post season

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

And with how injured we are it'll be even longer for "playoff caliber opponent" that and I expect team to still be on the golf course for this one. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
And with how injured we are it'll be even longer for "playoff caliber opponent" that and I expect team to still be on the golf course for this one. :laugh:
Who's out for you guys? I heard someone good was back tonight but can't remember who. I think we are near 100 percent healthy going in. Definitely no excuses for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad