GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/14/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermes3893*

This is beautiful. Islanders doing a job on the Rangers, Devils on Kings. Winnipeg this friday will be the icing on the cake.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Completly unnecessary by Vatanen. Makes me angry that in a 3-0 game he feels the need to maybe end a guy's career.

Hope karma pays him back soon.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Should be a suspension for Vatanen. The linesman was looking right at it so I don't get why nothing was called. The elbow coming up was clear from that angle.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Completly unnecessary by Vatanen. Makes me angry that in a 3-0 game he feels the need to maybe end a guy's career.

Hope karma pays him back soon.

What exactly do you mean by "karma". Since you brought up "maybe end a guy's career", is that what your are espousing for Vatanen? Just curious.

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
Why are Kings fans worried, it's always the same, they'll make the post season as the 7th or 8th seed, Quick will become playoff Quick...bing bang boom, they're in the Finals.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
Ducks improve their record to 10-25-1 against Leafs after tonight.

Leafs meanwhile will stay clear 5 points out of a playoff spot.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
it's still Randy's fault in Toronto

He was a problem. I mean, he needs 2 HOF d-men for his system to work.

That said, he definitely wasn't the only problem and the fact that the Leafs are mightily struggling under an actually structured system... yeah, the proof is pretty much in the pudding at this point it's the core that was the biggest problem. Just needed a thorough diagnosis for management... hopefully they've figured out by now and sell at the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad