GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/14/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Yep, that mistake he made in OT which led to Tavares winning the game for the Islanders would of led to him being in the press box for the next 2 weeks with Deboer.
Another example of why you got to be patient with talented young players. People get ready to trade them the moment they start to struggle. "Got to trade him while his value is still high". :facepalm:

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Haha Devils score again

edit: And again ! They pulled Jones after the 3rd but it's really the skaters that are a mess.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Haha Devils score again

edit: And again ! They pulled Jones after the 3rd but it's really the skaters that are a mess.

Yep. Control all the play and draw PPS But don't score. Meanwhile Devils are perfect on the pp and all downhill from there

Maybe we will be treated to another nutty comeback

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The wheels have fallen off for the Kings tonight

If by tonight you mean the last month or so, Yep

Haven't won two in a row in a month. Haven't won 3 in a row since mid November. It's a team treading water with all sorts of weirdness.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Yep. Control all the play and draw PPS But don't score. Meanwhile Devils are perfect on the pp and all downhill from there

Maybe we will be treated to another nutty comeback

The Kings looked solid in the 1st but that late period goal was a big hit. The Devils are doing a great job of putting a ton of pressure at the net and getting the garbage goals in and the Kings are playing right into their hands. It's not too late to turn things around but they have to stop taking penalties and do a better job in front of the net. And as I type that they take another penalty of course :laugh:

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Wow yeah this one is probably done. EPIX is recording the Sharks this week for the 24/7 series. I'd be really interested to see the footage for this game if the Kings are being recorded this week too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad