GDT: HFBoards GDT 01/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Jets have to play again tomorrow after this.
Going to be some ice bags in the room.

Yeah man, everyone gonna be black and blue after this one. Like I said reminds me of the blues kings playoffs meetings.

Well, except big buff. He'll probably eat a steak in the room, laugh like a barbarian, and walk home shirtless.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Uhh, you're celebrating a guy swinging at another player(one of the most respected in the league, no less) whilst they're both on the ground? Stay classy.

Oh no, you can't touch Mark "Mr. Hart" Giordano! Throw the book at him! I'm sure he did absolutely nothing in the exchange.

:rolleyes:

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
Yeah man, everyone gonna be black and blue after this one. Like I said reminds me of the blues kings playoffs meetings.

Well, except big buff. He'll probably eat a steak in the room, laugh like a barbarian, and walk home shirtless.

Lol.
I could see him being a throwback to Wade Boggs. Six pack and a cigar for the walk back to the hotel.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I don't know why but the Sharks scare the hell out of me. no matter what the score is.

bam09

Jan 19, 2008
Oh no, you can't touch Mark "Mr. Hart" Giordano! Throw the book at him! I'm sure he did absolutely nothing in the exchange.

:rolleyes:

I'm not saying he didn't do anything, it's unclear what happened but once you're both on the ground it's all done. Burrows was taking cheap shots. This is all after the game is over. Disgusting behavior.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I'm not saying he didn't do anything, it's unclear what happened but once you're both on the ground it's all done. Burrows was taking cheap shots. This is all after the game is over. Disgusting behavior.

I know. Just terrible. The guy should seriously be suspended 8000000 games for it. Or be banished to play for the Flames for the rest of his career.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I don't know why but the Sharks scare the hell out of me. no matter what the score is.

I feel that way about the Rangers :laugh: It was a good game I thought. Got a little weird with the goal review (right call from Toronto but wrong call on the ice) but Lundqvist was solid and MSL and Nash are great. Nash embarrassed us on that empty netter :cry:

Brades

Feb 14, 2012
Adelaide, Aus
That wasn't an insane save, it was just pure luck. He got beaten badly and just out his arm down hoping that Perreault was crap enough not to lift it up. If he lifts that 5 inches off the ice it's a goal.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
I watched a WPG game earlier in the season and it was really, really good. Alot of speed, hitting and chances. This one is as good as a regular season game got. Definitely going to watch for WPG games.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That wasn't an insane save, it was just pure luck. He got beaten badly and just out his arm down hoping that Perreault was crap enough not to lift it up. If he lifts that 5 inches off the ice it's a goal.

:laugh:

What's an insane save then?

Hint: the puck didn't go in

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012

95% of great saves are pure luck.

He had the wherewithall and athleticism to get his arm in a position to stop a puck if it were not lifted. You're right, if Perreault lifted the puck it's just a goal with no recognition to Quick. But he didn't.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
I watched a WPG game earlier in the season and it was really, really good. Alot of speed, hitting and chances. This one is as good as a regular season game got. Definitely going to watch for WPG games.

Winnipeg is definitely a lot of fun to watch. Once Trouba gets back they should be a solid bet for a wild card spot.

Then take this team and add Morrissey, Ehlers and Petan and they should be very entertaining, and very good as well within 2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad