GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/04/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The Hawks are a better team than the Stars but the Stars are the type of team that can upset. As I type that Chicago scores.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
0 PP's for Dallas, despite all the Chicago trips and even too many men in the third. Good game though. Dallas has never looked so good on the second night of a B2B.

Hawkyfan99

Feb 21, 2012
Right, **** the better 5 on 5 team, even though every game that team plays in Chicago this year is on the 2nd night of a B2B, already giving Chicago the advantage in every game.

To say that Dallas is the better five on five team is debatable at best, and laughable at worst.
Make no mistake, Dallas is a good team. And I think that they've been playing really well. But, to say that they're a better five on five team than Chicago is just unfounded.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
To say that Dallas is the better five on five team is debatable at best, and laughable at worst.
Make no mistake, Dallas is a good team. And I think that they've been playing really well. But, to say that they're a better five on five team than Chicago is just unfounded.
Weird, not once did I say they were the better 5 on 5 team for all eternity. They were definitely the better 5 on 5 team for tonight.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Well thats what happens on a 2 on 0 when both players play pass first and neither wants to shoot.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Can the Oilers please stop picking up points? For the love of god, Buffalo is quickly gaining on them.

Just stupid to fire your coach when the season is lost and the draft is the only saving grace to a horrid year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad