GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/04/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Washington running the old pick and roll all over the ice. Do they never get called for this ****?

Potvin is getting you guys worked up even though you guys can clearly see Carlson trying to skate back to the point and Boyes preventing him from doing so and then them both skating into Barkov.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Washington running the old pick and roll all over the ice. Do they never get called for this ****?

Not trying to be a smart ass, but good for them. I watch the Kings and Hawks and all the upper level teams do this all day long, glad Trotz is teaching them some tricks.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Potvin keeps calling undrafted Beagle a 1st rounder and he's even saying it was #27 overall. Laughing so hard. Laughlin is pretty bad in this regard, but this is worse.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Carolina is a tough team to play against to be fair. They have lost but really close games and close games to teams like the Lightning, Penguins, and Rangers.

I was at the Canes game, and I don't think it was anything the Canes were doing besides Cam Ward.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Specialty teams most likely will not decide this game.

Both teams powerplays are just horrible.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
NBCSN confirming they know nothing about the Dallas Stars. It's almost comical at this point.

They don't know anything about teams not named Chicago, Boston, LA, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Toronto, or NYR.

I enjoy when my team gets national coverage but when they cover the Ducks some of the things they say about them are just so painfully wrong.

His Beardliness*

loool. Killorn grabs Karlssons stick and tucks it in his armpit. Karlsson gets a hooking call.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Edmonton up 1-0 on the Isles. Good god, their goal song is terrible.

i think their dj has some sort of mental disorder. most of what he plays is flat out bad, or it doesn't fit

hopefully the new arena comes with a new dj

and halak done goof'd :laugh:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I was at the Canes game, and I don't think it was anything the Canes were doing besides Cam Ward.

I'm just saying that them taking a team to a shootout isn't terrible since Cam Ward is still part of the team. It's more concerning for Boston I think is that they seemed to have been outplayed by the Canes.

Honey Bear

Fan of Losing Teams
Feb 3, 2012
SF Bay Area/Boston
Right, **** the better 5 on 5 team, even though every game that team plays in Chicago this year is on the 2nd night of a B2B, already giving Chicago the advantage in every game.

Yeah Dallas isn't even on the same planet as the Hawks. Sorry. Lets see what Dallas can do come playoff time first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad