HFBlues Fantasy Hockey *Updated for ‘19-‘20 Season

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
If you click on the League tab, some more tabs below should appear. On the far right, there should be a Settings tab.

To answer your questions, you need at least three goalie appearances before the end of the week in order for your goalie stats to count. If, for example, you only have two goalie appearances in a week, you will automatically lose all three goalie categories. You can have as many appearances as you want.

At the moment, it is set to change your lineup weekly every Monday. It doesn't let me change this because we already drafted (and I didn't notice it until you said something). However, I have contacted support and they should be able to change it to daily for us. I'll let you know when they fix it.

Edit: This is for the East by the way. I can’t speak for @BuLLeT1291

We have the west set for daily. I made sure to change it before the draft because like you said after I don’t think you can. We had the same issue in another league I am in and they emailed the support email and they changed it within’ a day or 2 so you should be good.

Reactions: HighNote

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
@HighNote I think we should probably get a list of each of our teams usernames here on HF and put them on this thread so if people are going to talk trades and what not they don’t get mixed up with trying to talk to someone in the east if they are in the west and vice versa. I think that has already happened once lol What do you think? I can place them in the OP so everyone can revert back to that if they would want to.

@Stupendous Yappi Do you have any other questions buddy? I know you and another guy said this is their first run at this and I wanted to make sure if you needed any help we could help you out.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Flying Elbows - HighNote
Who Shattenkirk's Bed - Shwabeal
GoBluz24 - GoBluz24
No Witty Name Here - Novacain
Dizee's Always Right - TheDizee
Benign Neglect - Kind Sir
EJ's golf cart - Bobby Orrtuzzo
Adrien Brody's Nose - DoubleK81
Lehtera's Line -
Nice hit eh? - Klank Loves You
Schwartz is with me - nicholas89alex
Stoned Lightning - WiscoBlues

Could you guys help me out on the rest? I'm not sure who is who for those 5. Let me know if I got any of the others wrong. @WiscoBlues @Stupendous Yappi @Klank Loves You (I'm not sure who the other 2 users are)

Last edited:

WiscoBlues

Feb 1, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Anyone else having issues setting their lineup for 10/4 and every day after that. Not sure if it’s a league setting issue or what because I’m not having this problem in my other league.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Anyone else having issues setting their lineup for 10/4 and every day after that. Not sure if it’s a league setting issue or what because I’m not having this problem in my other league.

It’s because the east wasn’t changed from weekly lineups to daily lineups before the draft. @HighNote has an email into customer support and they will change it for you.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
West Team List

I BLEED BLUE - @BuLLeT1291
Tim’s Top Notch Team -
Team Spear It -
Bozak Schwartzman -
The Flake -
Simon’s Team -
Schenn My Schwartz - @wannabebluesplayer
Illinois Gators - @Chief Steele
Multiple Scorgasms - @m1a2lt
Pieper’s Popsicles - @pieper
Parayko’s Pooch - @Stupendous Yappi
Adrien Brody’s Nose - @DoubleK81

If your HF username isn’t next to your team name please let me know so we can get it added.

Last edited:

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Okay, so an update as far as the lineup issues go in the East. I was told that since we already drafted, the setting can't be changed for this week, and that it will be changed the following Monday (the 8th). This means we'll have to deal with having our lineups be unchangeable for just this first week. I suggest setting your lineup so that your best players are playing this week. Then, on Monday, you will be able to set your lineup on a daily basis to finish the matchup off.

My apologies for not catching this before the draft, I didn't realize that that was now the default setting for H2H leagues (I assumed you'd be able to set your lineup every day by default). Oh well, let's just get these 5 days over with.

Reactions: BuLLeT1291

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Hey everyone, trying to get the HF keepers league in ESPN back running. We lost a member and need one more to even out the teams at 12. You would be taking over a team and getting to keep up to 4 players currently on the roster. Please let me know if you are interested via PM. We will draft tomorrow at 10:00 PM (Sorry for the late timing)

Thanks!

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Hey everyone, trying to get the HF keepers league in ESPN back running. We lost a member and need one more to even out the teams at 12. You would be taking over a team and getting to keep up to 4 players currently on the roster. Please let me know if you are interested via PM. We will draft tomorrow at 10:00 PM (Sorry for the late timing)

Thanks!
I've actually never been part of a keeper league. Is it head to head? Rotisserie? What stats are tracked? I might be interested.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
It's a head to head league. Stats are G, A, PIM, Shots, +/-, and PPP for skaters, W, Saves, SO (with GA being a minus) for goalies. You get to keep up to 4 players year over year. If you choose to keep less then 4, you basically get first crack at anyone not being kept. 2 Centers, 2 RW, 2 LW, 4 D, 2 G, with 4 bench spots and an IR. Players can have multiple positional availability.

Let me know :)

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
It's a head to head league. Stats are G, A, PIM, Shots, +/-, and PPP for skaters, W, Saves, SO (with GA being a minus) for goalies. You get to keep up to 4 players year over year. If you choose to keep less then 4, you basically get first crack at anyone not being kept. 2 Centers, 2 RW, 2 LW, 4 D, 2 G, with 4 bench spots and an IR. Players can have multiple positional availability.

Let me know :)
I think I’ll pass and stick with the Yahoo league. I don’t think i can make the draft anyways. Maybe next year if there’s a spot open.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad