St. Louis
I've got a 12-team league started here.

Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Hockey league, HFBlues Fantasy Hockey

Head-to-Head
Standard positions
2 IR+ spots instead of 1 IR spot
Goals, Assists, PPP, SOG, FOW, Hits, Blocks // Wins, Sv%, Shutouts
Draft time: Sunday, September 29th @ 7:00 PM CST

Let me know if you guys don't like these rules. Usually people are fine with these as they get rid of those pesky team stats like GAA and +/- while adding some extra depth to scoring with FOW, Hits, and Blocks. Also, let me know if you guys would prefer a different draft time. I figured a Sunday evening would be best.

If we get as many managers as we did last year, someone else will have to start a second league to get everyone in. I think we had 2 leagues with 12 teams each, and I think 20 is the most amount of teams you can have per league (at least through Yahoo).

Let me know when you join and what your team name is so I can make a list of who is running what team. It can be difficult to figure out who's running what team when the team names are "Marchand's Big Nose" or "Who Shattenkirk's Bed" This will make it easier for people to know the managers so they can discuss things like trading.

1. HighNote - Flying Elbows
2. pieper - Pieper's Pretzels
3. Bobby Orrtuzzo - Bortuzzo's Fists
4. GoBluz24 - GoBluz24
5. GoBluz24's son - Kuzy's Koke
6. Spektre - Blues4Life's Team
7. Ritchey27 - Buffalo Head
8. Brian39 - Brian's Best Team
9. m1a2lt - Multiple Scorgasms
10. LogosBlue - The Flake
11. BuLLeT1291 - Dzingel Berries
12. BadgersandBlues - Trevor's Team

(This is not the draft order, that gets randomized right before the draft begins)

Last edited:

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis

Head-to-Head
Standard positions

Let me know if you guys don't like these rules. Usually people are fine with these as they get rid of those pesky team stats like GAA and +/- while adding some extra depth to scoring with FOW, Hits, and Blocks. Also, let me know if you guys would prefer a different draft time. I figured a Sunday evening would be best.

If we get as many managers as we did last year, someone else will have to start a second league to get everyone in. I think we had 2 leagues with 12 teams each, and I think 20 is the most amount of teams you can have per league (at least through Yahoo).

Let me know when you join and what your team name is so I can make a list of who is running what team. It can be difficult to figure out who's running what team when the team names are "Marchand's Big Nose" or "Who Shattenkirk's Bed" This will make it easier for people to know the managers so they can discuss things like trading.

(This is not the draft order, that gets randomized right before the draft begins)
Bortuzzo’s Fists reporting for duty

Everything you mentioned works for me

Reactions: HighNote

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com

Head-to-Head
Standard positions

2. pieper - Pieper's Team
3. Bobby Orrtuzzo - Bortuzzo's Fists
4. GoBluz24 - GoBluz24
5. GoBluz24's son - Jacob's Rad team

Team Buffalo Head has signed up!

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I just signed up and am currently "Brian's Best Team." That team name will get changed to a pun related name using a guy I draft.

I may or may not be available to draft live. I'm in St. Louis for a friend's bachelor party that weekend and fly home Sunday. I'm supposed to land around 6:30 central time and will draft from my phone if able. No matter what, I'll be active through the year. I'll do some custom rankings before the draft in case I have to auto-draft and my main fantasy league is through Yahoo so keeping up with it through the year won't be an issue.

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Multiple Scorgasms signed up and can't wait for the season...bet its gonna be a screamer!

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Hey so ahhhh.....I like made some waiver changes and the players' are supposed to be on my team, but when I go to My Team, they aren't on my roster anywhere? I picked them up yesterday, and according to the transactions screen, I got both this morning at 5:32 AM. Yet I don't see either on my roster or bench. What's going on? I've never used Yahoo before for Fantasy Hockey.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Ok, so they are showing up for days in the future, but they aren't showing up for today? What the hell kind of settings does Yahoo use? I picked the players up today, why can't I use them today?

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Ok, so they are showing up for days in the future, but they aren't showing up for today? What the hell kind of settings does Yahoo use? I picked the players up today, why can't I use them today?
Usually the day you pick up a player you can’t use them till the following day. So anyone you picked up today will be there starting tomorrow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad