HFB Panthers go to the Finals!!

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Got tickets for the watch party tomorrow, still tentative if I go or no, if I end up not going $23 got donated to the Panthers Foundation, no big deal. If i go Ill be there on a Forsling jersey, holla at me!

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
I’ll hopefully be going to game three or four. Luckily I live in the general area so I can wait and pick up a ticket that someone needs to sell last minute. I’ll head up right after work. I can’t afford to spend 600 bucks but I figure if I just head up that way to the arena I’ll check tickpicks and stubhub for last minute deals.

Reactions: violaswallet

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I’ll hopefully be going to game three or four. Luckily I live in the general area so I can wait and pick up a ticket that someone needs to sell last minute. I’ll head up right after work. I can’t afford to spend 600 bucks but I figure if I just head up that way to the arena I’ll check tickpicks and stubhub for last minute deals.
Could work well!

Anyways if no one here wants to buy by tomorrow alas I’ll need to go on Ticketmaster and sell

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Can anyone explain to me these toll passes in Florida, specifically the Ft. Lauderdale area?

We rented a vehicle but are now seeing all these notes about rolls and fees, apparently there are no more cash tolls in Florida?

What is my best option as a tourist to not pay through the ass for tolls while I'm there? This wasn't a thing last time I was there so just looking for some clarification!

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Can anyone explain to me these toll passes in Florida, specifically the Ft. Lauderdale area?

We rented a vehicle but are now seeing all these notes about rolls and fees, apparently there are no more cash tolls in Florida?

What is my best option as a tourist to not pay through the ass for tolls while I'm there? This wasn't a thing last time I was there so just looking for some clarification!

Last time I went, I just used Google maps and asked to bypass tolls. The times it was a big difference I just drove through and paid the extra fee, but it was only like one or two times. Most rental companies should offer a sunpass but I don't think it's worth it if you don't use it much. It's kinda like the 407 in Toronto.

Unless you're in a rush, I'd just ask to bypass the tolls.

Edit: just saw this. A visitor pass without a fee. Florida Finally Gives Tourists a Way to Avoid Rental Car Rip-Offs on Cashless Roads | Frommer's

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad