HFB Panthers go to the Finals!!

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I went on Twitter and liked them
Each bit helps

Also if anyone is trying to rent a car, try Hotwire and the packages that include Hertz, Enterprise and National. I’ve had issues with some of the budget rentals before so was pleased with low price

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
if we don't make it this year let's make a conscious effort next year. maybe banner raising?

we just have a ton of cash tied up in our France trip.. 2 weeks in France.. ain't cheap.. pinkies out
And so is for us or for me the Way on the other side. Plane ticket are only 1000-1400 plus 500 for the Tickets + hotel + Car. maybe I'm around 2500 Euro for a day trip.
There is no chance for me to get into the Game.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Weather looks like total shit for the week I'm there. I guess hurricane season is just starting.

I Thought Hurricane Season Was Over Eat GIF - I Thought Hurricane Season Was Over Eat Saul Silver GIFs

• Love
Reactions: MaWa

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
What we should do is for these watch parties IN the arena for the away games, we should all meet up (those of us down there) and take up like a section or something for the game.

What do you guys think?!?!

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
If you guys have a chance check out the Minnesota Wild locked on show on Youtube devoted their show this morning to the Panthers. ‘ What can the Minnesota Wild learn from the Florida Panthers’.
This guy Alex Micheletti goes into every player and raves about almost each one. Almost brings goosebumps because we know what this team is but guys in the know know also or are learning fast.
They aleo talk about the Paul Maurice effect.

Last edited:

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Tip for anyone who's still potentially looking to buy some tickets. I was on Vivd previously, selected tickets for Game 3 and almost paid through checkout, but didn't buy from them and went with other seats on Ticketmaster. Later, I get an e-mail from Vivid welcoming me to the site and giving me 10% off on tickets to game 3, so...maybe that'll work for you too.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Tip for anyone who's still potentially looking to buy some tickets. I was on Vivd previously, selected tickets for Game 3 and almost paid through checkout, but didn't buy from them and went with other seats on Ticketmaster. Later, I get an e-mail from Vivid welcoming me to the site and giving me 10% off on tickets to game 3, so...maybe that'll work for you too.
Personally I would never use vivid again.
They ripped me off hard 2 summers ago at a blue jays game.I bought $400 worth of tickets. And they didn't work, said the tickets already entered the stadium.

I will forever hold a grudge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad