HFB Panthers go to the Finals!!

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Ladies and gents, it took 20 million years, but we're going to the f***ing finals!!

Would love to meet all of you down in Florida and attend some games together if possible.

I'll be going myself. Wife isn't a hockey fan and will be staying home with our little one. I'd love to watch the game with some of you guys together. My budget for this is infinity. Going to a Panthers Stanley Cup Final game is one of those bucket list things for me to do.

Would be great if we can purchase a bunch of tickets together. Even if we can't do that, would be great to meet up. So...what are your plans and let's make this happen!

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I'll likely go to one or maybe two games between June 5-9, can't stay for the weekend. So I'll be down a couple days, probably stay at the Doubletree near the arena.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I was looking at plane tickets from Finland. Too damn steep :(

2-3k for just plane tickets
Maybe find out where the cheapest round trip is from in Europe (Madrid? Frankfurt?), and separately (with a day separation) book flights from Finland.

I’ve done the reverse before. Flights within EU can be pretty cheap when not locked into transatlantic.

Reactions: MaWa and CHGoalie27

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Planning on going to at least one game for sure, paranoid as shit, going into that arena for the first time these playoffs man. Everything is working out fine from my couch but i need to see this team in person on the SCF, thats a must.
I am right there with you. I will not forgive myself if I do not lay my eyes on this team at least once in these finals.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
You guys went from under dog to top cat.
:laugh:

By the way any of you guys got a gif of Paul Maurice's falcon punch after the GWG was scored with 5 seconds left?

Reactions: Pepe Cahones

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Cool, I'll check site, won't break the bank on ya but definitely gotta invest some money for this great season.

Gotta take a pic of all you guys meeting up!!
No worries man, no pressure either.

We can set up a video call from there or something, I plan on making a couple trips to the team shop, probably one outside of game time when it's less insane lol.

Plenty of time to figure it out!

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
No worries man, no pressure either.

We can set up a video call from there or something, I plan on making a couple trips to the team shop, probably one outside of game time when it's less insane lol.

Plenty of time to figure it out!

ResizedP_cat-respect.gif

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
I was looking at plane tickets from Finland. Too damn steep :(

2-3k for just plane tickets

Did you check from momondo? I saw earlier today from there, it was only like 1k, via France. But no straight flights, that's biggest issue for me, can't afford to use 20h per flights to get there.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad