Who is the Avs #3 Prospect?

• LW - AJ Greer - 2015 #39 -(6)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
New arrival Martin Kaut takes the #2 spot! We still love our forwards here it seems.

Player2018 Rank2017 RankChange
Cale Makar1 (100.00%)1+0
Martin Kaut2 (49.1%)--
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Shvyrev / Meloche / Timmins / Bowers should be the next 4 in some order, as I have them being my preference; then it gets messy.

Add Annunen?

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Connor MF Timmins.

Edit: I really have no idea who to add next tbh.

Edit 2: Add Annunen and Lewis

Last edited:

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Got to be Timmins here, I'm very bullish on his ceiling, the only reason Kaut edged him out last time was the concussion kind of scares me. Post-concussion symptoms that last longer than a few days can be really tough, and it's difficult to predict how long they will last. It probably sets his development back a couple of months, but I still expect him to do well in the AHL and get at least a cup of coffee in Denver.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Once the voting gets past the current group, it will be a bloodbath... lots of b/c level sorts. Annunen, Weiss, Lewis, Dickinson, Ranta, Morrison, Kovalenko, Smirnov, Leivermann, Henry, and Beaudin are all a notch below, but could be argued 50 different ways.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Once the voting gets past the current group, it will be a bloodbath... lots of b/c level sorts. Annunen, Weiss, Lewis, Dickinson, Ranta, Morrison, Kovalenko, Smirnov, Leivermann, Henry, and Beaudin are all a notch below, but could be argued 50 different ways.
Leivermann quietly had a pretty good season in the BCHL. Nothing earth shattering, and he did play for a great team, but for a seventh round pick he showed some real progress. I'd rank him near the top of that group TBH. I'm not expecting huge things out of him in the NCAA as a freshman but there's a lot to like about his D+1 season.

Reactions: cgf and Pokecheque

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Still not changing my choices for the remaining picks are:

Bowers
Kamenev
Timmins

Add Lewis

Hoping to be wrong with Timmins, but the concussions might slow his development.

Last edited:

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
My vote is to add Lewis. I'm hesitant to get too excited about him before he's played any pro games but his season in juniors can't be ignored as far as results go, I'd vote for him as the first member of that B prospect tier.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Timmins.

I'd actually maybe add 2 or even 3 guys to the poll options (just once, then continue with one addition per poll). There are six options now and when we hit the next tier after these six options the votes are going to spread a lot.

Add Ranta and Annunen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad