HF Wrestling Draft Round 3: Morozov vs ColePens

Which card do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Honestly this is the fun part! If I try to separate myself from being in this match, as a fan of wrestling - i want to watch both PPVs. They are dream cards. This is where it's at!

Good luck, @Morozov. You already know my thoughts about your card. I love the creativity. You gambled and went against what normally happens and I enjoy that.

Let's do this! :yo:

Reactions: Morozov

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
My vote came down to Strowman/Warrior of HBK/Roode tbh. Two matches I’d have little interest in seeing because I can’t stand Warrior or Roode, but at the end of the day, HBK could make me care about him wrestling a broom.

Reactions: theedge9

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Obviously people are going to vote for themselves. Even removing bias, if you made the card you presumably made something that appeals to you.

I think I voted for myself every year we’ve done this. It’s a common practice. Anyway I am not so sure why tensions seems so high this year it’s supposed to be strictly for fun.

You are a sniiivvveling little suck up sell out full of sufferin succotash son. I know that's a little stiff but you've got donkey dung for brains. BELEEE DAT

tumblr_nhyx7vUQir1tgpid8o1_r1_250.gif

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
My vote came down to Strowman/Warrior of HBK/Roode tbh. Two matches I’d have little interest in seeing because I can’t stand Warrior or Roode, but at the end of the day, HBK could make me care about him wrestling a broom.

That's a tad unfair of a comparison as Strowman/Warrior is just a fun added match to my PPV. That wasn't even a top 5 match on my card so the fact that WARRIOR is in filler against a cool guy like Strowman is fun.

HBK is one of his main attractions. And I've already told this to Morozov a bunch of times, but it's cool as hell he threw that swerve. But you are comparing one of his main attractions vs. one of my fillers. Totally not fair! lol

By the by - could these two cards be any more apples/oranges? We should combine them into one huge 2 day mega show.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That's a tad unfair of a comparison as Strowman/Warrior is just a fun added match to my PPV. That wasn't even a top 5 match on my card so the fact that WARRIOR is in filler against a cool guy like Strowman is fun.

HBK is one of his main attractions. And I've already told this to Morozov a bunch of times, but it's cool as hell he threw that swerve. But you are comparing one of his main attractions vs. one of my fillers. Totally not fair! lol

By the by - could these two cards be any more apples/oranges? We should combine them into one huge 2 day mega show.
I don't think it's unfair. I want to see every match from top to bottom on Morozov's card and I want to see every match except Strowman/Warrior on yours.

Your main event is better, but the nWo vs. Bullet Club theme and X Division match on the under card tips the scales for me towards Morozov.

Reactions: Virtanen18

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Tight one right now. The difference is three random Pittsburgh fans who showed up to vote.

I prefer Morozov's card to a decent degree. Good concept, neither has a big edge in actual wrestlers to me but Michaels goes a long way toward boosting a card.

Reactions: theedge9

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
KIRK, metalhead, that name with all caps tho....

Just saying, if Cor got flack for it and called out for it...

And this is a match up that is much, much tighter with 3 vote difference.

Sooooo people who post on the wrestling board?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
when has KIRK posted here in the last year or so? I remember him, but it’s been a while. Metalhead only posted here when I posted my thread about where people are at as fans. Randall and the all caps names are completely unfamiliar and you know it too since we’ve been posting on this board together for the same amount of time.

My gripe is that people made a big deal about @Cor doing it in the OT thread as a joke and he won by a HUGE margin anyways. You did it in the Pens OT thread and literally lead by 3 votes that came from there and haven’t posted here or voted on other cards.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I think he means Cor got flack for campaigning in the OT thread so you should get flack for campaigning in the Penguins board.

Did you not see the whole Cor situation?

This fun activity is annoyingly much less friendly than last year.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
And @ColePens you know how much I enjoy our convos and all that, but these four Pens fans that voted that currently gave you the edge over @Morozov have not voted on any other cards, including your own from the previous rounds.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think he means Cor got flack for campaigning in the OT thread so you should get flack for campaigning in the Penguins board.

Did you not see the whole Cor situation?

I did not... we had an insanely beautiful weekend in Pittsburgh. I was playing tennis. I'm also renovating my entire main floor so im over the house a lot doing some small work to prep. :)

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
KIRK, metalhead, that name with all caps tho....

Just saying, if Cor got flack for it and called out for it...

And this is a match up that is much, much tighter with 3 vote difference.

Cor did pretty much the same thing yes. Though comically he has tried to take credit for voting for CHGoalie27, only after changing his vote when the result was secured, but I do respect cowardly heel work. Lobbying for votes outside the confines of the discussion thread isn't against any rules, it's just a weak move in my eyes.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Cor did pretty much the same thing yes. Though comically he has tried to take credit for voting for CHGoalie27, only after changing his vote when the result was secured, but I do respect cowardly heel work. Lobbying for votes outside the confines of the discussion thread isn't against any rules, it's just a weak move in my eyes.
Pretty much.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He did in our OT thread, but it didn’t push him over the edge. He was going to win by a good margin even if those two or three votes didn’t roll in.

This situation here literally is the only reason we have the score we do right now.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
And @ColePens you know how much I enjoy our convos and all that, but these four Pens fans that voted that currently gave you the edge over @Morozov have not voted on any other cards, including your own from the previous rounds.

To be completely honest, I paid no attention to the draft/contest before Cole brought it to my attention. Can't fault the guy for being smart and getting his people to vote.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

I'm sorry.. you don't want to participate every year but now you want to play GM? :laugh: Get the f*** out of here.

It's for fun. Relax. I'm fine if Morozov takes on either of the 2 individuals. We don't win anything here. In fact, I will auto forfeit if ANYONE has a problem with that. This is all fun and we don't even brag about who wins at the end of the day. This is just an added bonus to the draft.

Quite honestly I love GKJ's card the most and think he should win. I love Morozov's curve ball. I love Eddy vs. Seth. I enjoy the Chris Cutter takes a lot of his summer to run this thing. I give zero f***s but Scan/KIRK are my boys over at the Pens board and we give eachother shit all the time for EVERYTHING. So yes - i expect them to vote for me every time. KIRK is in the middle of moving and Scan is too busy bitching about Roman Reigns and Jack Johnson. :sarcasm:

Give Morozov the win and I will still give mad props to CC and everyone who partakes in this. This is supposed to be fun. IT is fun. :laugh: You all take this shit too seriously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->