OT: HF Wild Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Hm, this game would be more favorable for both of us if Dallas was in the lead like this instead of Chicago.

Want Dallas running and Chicago throwing.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I have clinched on points.

Really hope you are wrong about Marshall.

Maybe the Bears want to run up the score to make a statement?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So....do the Cowboys attempt an onside kick here? And does Marshall get more shots at those last 8 points Generic needs to get in?

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
K **** this. A few points on a week where Ryan Mathews on my bench virtually scores more points that Gore and Lynch combined. Flacco scores 4 times as much as Stafford, one of the highest scoring players this year. **** THIS ****.

tumblr_m14ewkAw0P1rressco1_500.gif

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
K **** this. A few points on a week where Ryan Mathews on my bench virtually scores more points that Gore and Lynch combined. Flacco scores 4 times as much as Stafford, one of the highest scoring players this year. **** THIS ****.

tumblr_m14ewkAw0P1rressco1_500.gif

I know that feel bro. It sucks when life kicks you in the nuts. :(

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Whoever else got into the playoffs in our division was using performance enhancers. That's cheating. Straight up. But for real, it is pretty funny that I got sent packing this way considering all the **** talking I did this season. Regardless, I had fun and I loved my team on paper. Still do. Would even roll with the same team next year and be happy.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Whoever else got into the playoffs in our division was using performance enhancers. That's cheating. Straight up. But for real, it is pretty funny that I got sent packing this way considering all the **** talking I did this season. Regardless, I had fun and I loved my team on paper. Still do. Would even roll with the same team next year and be happy.

If we didn't have divisions, or division winners guaranteed seeds, you'd be in as the 4 seed, and Tread Lightly would be on the outside looking in.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So, I only have three players left from my originally drafted team: Brees, Graham, and VJax.

I find that kind of hilarious. I'd love to know where other teams stand as far as drafted vs current.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Dropped Owen Daniels, Percy Harvin. Picked up Kyle Rudolph and Julius Thomas. Eventually dropped Rudolph for Dwayne Bowe. I think that's the only activity I had. I was very lucky as far as injuries go.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
My one regret this year as far as waiver transactions go was I didnt pick up Josh Gordon when I had the chance. I was heavily leaning towards the pick up too, but I put it off one week too long.

And it bit me in the ass and cost me the division championship.

Oh well, just gonna have to win it all I guess.

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
I'm glad elnewby was the one to eliminate me, after I put up 180 and 207 in weeks where he had some of the highest scores those weeks as well and lost. Also my fellow C draft grade, oddly enough we both finished in the top-4. Don't trust yahoo :laugh:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Welp, as long as Megatron doesn't put up 62 the rest of the night, I'll see elnewby next week for the championship.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
I'm glad elnewby was the one to eliminate me, after I put up 180 and 207 in weeks where he had some of the highest scores those weeks as well and lost. Also my fellow C draft grade, oddly enough we both finished in the top-4. Don't trust yahoo :laugh:

Yeah, I never trust the draft grades, or the "predictions" for players and the score. They have been predicting Josh Gordon to get like 6 points every week.....

Anyways, congrats to the Threshecutioners for taking the title!

We'll be gunning for you next season:p:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Hail to the ME!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahah!!!!

But seriously, this was a fun year. The playoff race was ****ing insane. And I had fun winning with a extremely high roster turnover. Out of all the players I drafted, only Brees, Graham, and VJax remained with the team the whole year, and I benched VJax this week.

Also, I dont know, trading with me must be bad luck? I traded Blackmon for Murray and Blackmon gets suspended for the year the same day the trade goes through, and then I traded Gronkowski for Green and Gronkowski went down for the year just before the playoffs.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Congrats. Win doesn't mean much since you're the commissioner of the league you just won.. Ha. But really, had fun this year. Seemed way more active than last season. Pretty impressive that the winner only had 3 players left from their original draft. That's some maneuvering.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Congrats. Win doesn't mean much since you're the commissioner of the league you just won.. Ha. But really, had fun this year. Seemed way more active than last season. Pretty impressive that the winner only had 3 players left from their original draft. That's some maneuvering.

No I'm not. ThisProvidence is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad