OT: HF Wild Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
Well, I could've snuck by Manning/Moreno's bye with a win, but I decided to believe in Jake Locker for the first time in his career and doubted Case Keenum's ability to get Andre Johnson the ball. 53 points on my bench(highest scoring player in the league) + another 9-12 from a kicker spot all thrown away because I believed in Jake Locker(12 points). NEVER AGAIN.

I could still pick up Gould and hope he gets 10+ points tonight to win my matchup but I don't want to lose Ellington or Fitzgerald to waivers. Had Hilton not caught that last TD I would probably have picked up Gould for a 2-3 point spread but 10 isn't worth the risk IMO.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So it looks like our commish has checked out for the year? He's got Megatron on the bench, has a hole at TE, and this is all despite the fact that he has a golden chance to get back into the hunt for his division title, as I'm in all likely hood about to curbstomp the team that is one game ahead of him, and then he and team pro team face off next week.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Un-****ing-believable.

Foles throws a 42 yard touchdown, they review it, call it back and spot it on the one yard line, and McCoy, who my opponent has, gets the rushing touchdown instead.

Seriously.

My.

Life.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
As a whole I am doing absolutely horrible this year in fantasy football. I'm in three league and my highest ranking is sixth in a ten team league.

Rough year for me.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Damn. Whats your roster in your other leagues?

My bad. I was ranked 6th going into yesterday. Now I'm in 7th as my best.

The Brady Bunch 7/10:
QB: Brady/Rivers
RB: S. Jackson/J. Charles/McFadden/L. Miller
WR: B. Marshall/M. Wallace/Harvin/Colston/T. Williams
TE: J. Thomas
K: M. Crosby
DEF: New England + Arizona

White-Out 8/10:
QB: M. Stafford/RG3
RB: M. Lynch/S. Jackson/R. Mathews (Had Arian Foster before he got hurt)
WR: Harvin/R. White/D. Moore/T. Austin/T. Williams
TE: Gates/J. Reed
K: B. Walsh
DEF: Carolina

Just...brutal.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Interesting.

I wonder where I'd be in our league right now if I didn't tinker with my roster every damn week like a madman.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Stacy concussed in the middle of what could have been a monster game. VJax with another one of his patented busts courtesy of his boom-bust nature. Bears D chokes bigtime and finishes NEGATIVE.

I could live with that. Except...

Josh Gordon, expected for 14 or so, coughs up 43. Jamaal Charles turns in 31. I was predicted to win 146-130. Now predicted to lose 136-163.

tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

**** my life.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Stacy concussed in the middle of what could have been a monster game. VJax with another one of his patented busts courtesy of his boom-bust nature. Bears D chokes bigtime and finishes NEGATIVE.

I could live with that. Except...

Josh Gordon, expected for 14 or so, coughs up 43. Jamaal Charles turns in 31. I was predicted to win 146-130. Now predicted to lose 136-163.

tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

**** my life.

Coming from your opponent, I can understand your frustration. Gordon had a monster game, and that basically won it for me. Technically you are still ahead, but if Vernon Davis catches a pass.....

Sorry, but not really.:)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Coming from your opponent, I can understand your frustration. Gordon had a monster game, and that basically won it for me. Technically you are still ahead, but if Vernon Davis catches a pass.....

Sorry, but not really.:)

The fantasy football gods are trolling one of us, just have to see tomorrow who it is.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Great, now we're back to this 4 way tie in the good division. I was supposed to be pulling ahead this week and next before a big showdown with Balls Deep.

At least I've got the division lead tiebreaker.

Bears D, VJax, you both failed me bigtime.

And if not for the fact that Chicago is playing the Vikings next week, I would be spamming the drop button today.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Things are actually getting intense. This is the tightest race I've ever seen in a FF league. 4/5 of the teams in the division are 8-4-0. I'm one of those teams. My matchup is against two of the other 8-4-0 teams this and next week. Interesting. But sorry Threshecutioners and HasBeensnHoneyBadgers, I must break you.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So, remember last week when Gordon turned in 43 against me? 30 more than he's supposed to and more or less wrecked my week single handed?

Eric ****ing Decker has 51 points with 4 minutes left in the 4th, close to 40 more than he was supposed to get.

My opponent, the leagues punching bag, is now a 52% favorite.

If I lose this week I may just explode. Spend all season playing the waiver wire, making trades, building an elite team, and of course start landing opponents who have players that have career best days.

**** my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad