Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Football 2019 (draft 8/25 at 11am PT)

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
They base their grading on their X-Rank/Projected points, so if you drafted Luck in the last round it would love you and if you drafted Chris Carson then it would hate you. I really need David Montgomery to be good

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
They base their grading on their X-Rank/Projected points, so if you drafted Luck in the last round it would love you and if you drafted Chris Carson then it would hate you. I really need David Montgomery to be good

A lot of the guys I drafted (Carson, Waller, Westbrook) I heard were pretty good value picks. I hope they are good, but you don't win your league at the draft. I could see my RB core being something to work with as the season goes on.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I took a lot of risks for some reason. I'm either going to do really well or really bad. I don't see an in between considering the team I drafted.

Good luck, everyone.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
A lot of the guys I drafted (Carson, Waller, Westbrook) I heard were pretty good value picks. I hope they are good, but you don't win your league at the draft. I could see my RB core being something to work with as the season goes on.

I didnt mean that they are bad but someone like Carson was rated as like a 6th/7th rounder a few weeks ago and has been a huge draft riser. Yahoo updates their rankings to make him around the 4th/5th but their grade will look at his ADP, draft grades almost always mention an ADP reach or pick. I really like both Carson and Westbrook

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Good start for Pinkfloyd against me

Throughout my leagues, I hardly started anyone. I did have Rodgers for two leagues, which sucked.

I was surprised at how badly Rodgers did. Yeah it was against a pretty good Bears Defense, but both offenses were awful last night for the most part. I'm playing against the guy who has Rodgers and I thought I would have more of a deficit to get out of on Sunday. It was a pretty odd game last night.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I think I need a wide reciever and there is nothing on the Waiver Wire. I'm willing to trade anyone on my team except for these players:

JJ Smith-Schuster (Even though if he has another 0 TD week, I might think about it)
Brandin Cooks
George Kittle
Matt Breida
John Brown
Darren Waller

Anyone else is fair game though, and I think there are plenty of QBs on the Waiver Wire if I lose Goff.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I think I need a wide reciever and there is nothing on the Waiver Wire. I'm willing to trade anyone on my team except for these players:

JJ Smith-Schuster (Even though if he has another 0 TD week, I might think about it)
Brandin Cooks
George Kittle
Matt Breida
John Brown
Darren Waller

Anyone else is fair game though, and I think there are plenty of QBs on the Waiver Wire if I lose Goff.
Damn you accepted that fast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad