Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Football 2019 (draft 8/25 at 11am PT)

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
hf sharks 2019.jpg

1. Let's Go Niners
2. rangerssharks414
3. Mach8
4. Jedi's Team
5. drunksage
6. Autodraft All-Stars
7. Jake Jortle's Jorts
8. LA Shark
9. Chris's Team
10. sjsharksfan39
11. Episkey
12. Patty's Lost Title

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm interested.

I wouldn't mind starting a keeper/dynasty league either. I know you've introduced me in the past to one, but the issue I have with taking over someone's team is you kinda feel handicapped if you're new to it. I hear so much about Dynasty and keeper drafts that it might be a nice change of pace.

If not that's ok too.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm interested.

I wouldn't mind starting a keeper/dynasty league either. I know you've introduced me in the past to one, but the issue I have with taking over someone's team is you kinda feel handicapped if you're new to it. I hear so much about Dynasty and keeper drafts that it might be a nice change of pace.

If not that's ok too.

I could do a one year league and a keeper/dynasty if you guys are down for it.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'll make the league (leagues?) in a few minutes. The link (links?) will be in post #2.

Edit: First link is the one year... keeper is the second link

Last edited:

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Any interest in an auction draft league?

Also how many keepers in the keeper league? And do they just get kept as your first round picks or kept in the round you originally drafted them? How long can they be kept? Etc.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Any interest in an auction draft league?

Also how many keepers in the keeper league? And do they just get kept as your first round picks or kept in the round you originally drafted them? How long can they be kept? Etc.

Auctions take wayyyyyyyyyy too long. I know it's not a baseball league, but I've done an auction baseball league that's taken over six hours. A football one would probably take at least 3.5.

I haven't decided on the keeper one yet. Honestly these HF leagues are pretty much the only one year leagues I play now. I just love dynasties (full keepers) that much. They are a lot more entertaining than saying... hey, I'm 3-6 in a one year league. I'm gonna give up. In a dynasty, you would sell off your older pieces and go for a rebuild.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Auctions take wayyyyyyyyyy too long. I know it's not a baseball league, but I've done an auction baseball league that's taken over six hours. A football one would probably take at least 3.5.

I haven't decided on the keeper one yet. Honestly these HF leagues are pretty much the only one year leagues I play now. I just love dynasties (full keepers) that much. They are a lot more entertaining than saying... hey, I'm 3-6 in a one year league. I'm gonna give up. In a dynasty, you would sell off your older pieces and go for a rebuild.

Ya I'm in a keeper and like it. Excited to have two 3rd round picks and 3 4th round picks this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->