Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Football 2019 (draft 8/25 at 11am PT)

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
If the keeper league doesn’t happen I can move over to the single year. I didn’t play fantasy baseball this year because of lack of interest. I don’t want that same thing to happen with Football or Hockey.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I just joined the single league if the other league doesn't work out. I guess I can also do both if needed but hopefully more people are interested just in Fantasy Football this year. I don't know who other leagues I can join other than with this forum, unless they are forming leagues in the Football forum.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
I'm really sorry Gabe but i have to back out of all of this. I just dont have the time. Work is a bit too crazy as is the personal life with my special needs boy. I will still be in the hockey league though....

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
August 24 (Saturday) is not a good time for me in the non-keeper. Could we move it to Sunday, August 25?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm gonna delete the keeper and just roll with the single one year league. Right now, there are 9 (including myself). If you are (were) in the keeper and want to do the one year, feel free to join. I will increase the max to 14 and shrink the rosters a little.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
I just joined a 3rd league so I will put myself down as available if needed to make even teams otherwise I will let it fill up naturally but I dont mind a 4th league if necessary

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Switched from keeper to single season. We're at 10 now. If we get to 12, I vote we trim the roster down from what it was at last year...

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'll leave registration open for one more day. If nobody else signs up, Mr Fahrenheit gets the spot.

We need to pick a draft date and time. The time listed was just a placeholder since I had to pick a time when setting up the league.

Switched from keeper to single season. We're at 10 now. If we get to 12, I vote we trim the roster down from what it was at last year...

I was thinking this:

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
2 Flex
1 DEF
6 BN
2 IR

Cause kickers suck :sarcasm:

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
I'll leave registration open for one more day. If nobody else signs up, Mr Fahrenheit gets the spot.

We need to pick a draft date and time. The time listed was just a placeholder since I had to pick a time when setting up the league.

I was thinking this:

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
2 Flex
1 DEF
6 BN
2 IR

Cause kickers suck :sarcasm:
Personally I'd prefer either 3 wr or 2 flex, both seems more appropriate for a 10 team league, but if that's what the people want, no complaints here haha

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Personally I'd prefer either 3 wr or 2 flex, both seems more appropriate for a 10 team league, but if that's what the people want, no complaints here haha

I definitely want an even number of rounds, and 7 bench spots is too many. I mean, I could add a kicker and get rid of a flex, but again, kickers suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad