Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Football 2015

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
I'm definately paying attention :) Playing Amendola ahead of Cooper though...

I would have loved to have Cooper on my other team, where I played Amendola and Landry and sat Evans and Desean. But I did advance to the consolation finals, so wish me luck and extreme overperformance for 5th-place-doesn't-get-any-money (against a guy who does have Cooper).

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
And Hightower got the ball on the last play (it was pretty much impossible for them to tie the game). If he got 11 more "meaningless" yards on that short pass, I would have won... But, it was not meant to be. Oh well.

I lost a game like that in week 2. Colts down by 2 scores and get the ball back with 30 seconds left, 3 check downs later I lost by .2

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Well, Slo, it was high scoring. Kinda got nervous at the end when Randle made that TD catch.

I was thinking this is my last year playing Fantasy but I guess I have to return next year.

Thanks for the great season guys.

noexult

Oct 24, 2011
Oslo
Great fun, thanks for running this. Didn't really believe my team would win this after how bad of a start I had. All wrs exceeded expectations though.

WookieCrasher

Jun 30, 2014
Great fun, thanks for running this. Didn't really believe my team would win this after how bad of a start I had. All wrs exceeded expectations though.
Congratulation.
Was a tough week for my team and some bad decisions from my side :(.
But never thought i will make it to the final, especially after the injuries from Charles and Forsett and because until this season i actually never watched a football match :D
Made much fun, will be back next year.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
While I don't play in the hf leagues, is anyone considering moving to the zero TV strategy? Watching Foster, Bell, Forsette, Charles, Forte, c. Johnson, Yeldon, and Lewis go down, and Hill, Anderson, Murray all struggle had me seriously considering moving to a sure-fire WR and TE focus, and then go for like 6 boom bust rbs? Am I crazy?

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
While I don't play in the hf leagues, is anyone considering moving to the zero TV strategy? Watching Foster, Bell, Forsette, Charles, Forte, c. Johnson, Yeldon, and Lewis go down, and Hill, Anderson, Murray all struggle had me seriously considering moving to a sure-fire WR and TE focus, and then go for like 6 boom bust rbs? Am I crazy?

Maybe this is auto correct, but a Fantasy League where you put in players but are not allowed to actually watch Football would be really really hard to do. ;)

Jul 10, 2010

Yes, took Charles 1st this year, and with the next 3/4 picks being Lacy, Lynch and Bell, all of whom either disapointed badly or got hurt.

My draft board for next year looks like Brown, OBJ, Gronk, Julio etc etc

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Seeing how you guys are gonna ruin my WR strategy next year, I'm gonna have to sneak in and steal all the RBs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad