Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Football 2015

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I have had the worst fantasy football luck this year. This league, I cant buy a win. In my money league, I have 4th highest points, highest points against, 4-7 record and I have Rivers, AP, Freeman, OBJ, Landry. Horrible luck.

Yea you shoulda won this week but I've been having some bad luck too so I'm just gonna take it. Too bad about Amendola getting injured in the 3rd quarter.

BTW, here's a neat site.

https://badluckorjustsuck.herokuapp.com/

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Man, I got so lucky adding Rawls on Sunday for League 2. I was debating between Starks or John Brown (and he played the night game) for my flex. But then, I heard Lynch was out, and Rawls was available. :)

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Kinda surprised I managed to get Rawls again after dropping him Friday especially after a strong game. I was burned by Marshawn Lynch being "out" once before and didn't seem worth keeping Rawls after that time.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
I was the beneficiary of a weak Demaryius Thomas game. Feels good to get another W. :yo:

(OT: Going to lose in my money league unless Buck Allen fumbles or something.)

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
League 2: My team sucked today.

Hooray, I've clinched the division! :yo: Looked tight all day, but Brady and Chandler turned in great numbers, and Wheaton and DeAngelo are closing it out. Barring a career game by Witten, I've got a win this week.

(OT: Not so confident about the league where I have money on the line. Not at all...)

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Crap... I didn't realize that I'm eliminated from the playoffs for League 2... Division 1 is up for grabs for the #3 seed.

For League 1, I'm up by a game with the points tiebreaker, but I've lost two in a row now. Don't choke, team!

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
last week was an anomaly, back to my regularly scheduled slaughtering.

Jul 10, 2010
needed a W this week to stay alive in the playoff hunt in division 1

team came through huge with 3rd most points in the league this week

unfortunately im playing the guy with Robinson, OBJ and Hopkins as his 3 WR

Good night sweet prince, seasons been fun guys

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Crap... I didn't realize that I'm eliminated from the playoffs for League 2... Division 1 is up for grabs for the #3 seed.

For League 1, I'm up by a game with the points tiebreaker, but I've lost two in a row now. Don't choke, team!

needed a W this week to stay alive in the playoff hunt in division 1

team came through huge with 3rd most points in the league this week

unfortunately im playing the guy with Robinson, OBJ and Hopkins as his 3 WR

Good night sweet prince, seasons been fun guys

I'm making a mad dash for the finish line.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
I finally beat Episkey in fantasy sports! He has kicked my butt in football and hockey this year. It feels good to win for once lol

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
From the looks of it, my best chance at the playoffs is for Slo to lose this next week and for me to win while outpointing him.

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
I finally beat Episkey in fantasy sports! He has kicked my butt in football and hockey this year. It feels good to win for once lol
About time ;)

It looks like I'll make the playoffs because I have the most points for (assuming that's the tiebreaker), but things could go downhill fast. I've been barely scraping by without my #1RB and #1WR. Could be two consecutive playoff appearances and nothing to show for :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad