Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Football 2015

Jul 10, 2010
I love it for League 1 that only one of the four playoff spots has been clinched, and there's only a week left... and that was only because Division 1 wasn't good.
Worst possible timing for a Dalton injury

Thanks Yahoo: with Atlantans stellar secondary avoid starting Ted Ginn Jr

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Looks like I managed to finish 1st in Division 2's regular season after all. Me vs. noexult next week. Good luck!

(OT: So many misplays this week in my other league. Landry and Hightower or any of several waiver pickups could have saved me. To the consolation bracket I go with Gronk and Luck, I guess.)

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Aww that's a bummer. Pretty much any of my minor bench misplays would've gotten me in...but this was definitely one of the funner fantasy seasons I've played.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Lol. I suck in every fantasy league I've played in this year. I may need to step back and let some rookies take over for me.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Benching Eli in favor or Alex Smith is gonna bite me in the ass. Who knew he was gonna light up an undefeated team.

Should've left Boldin in instead of Hurns too.

Vereen's outburst wasn't expected, hopefully DeMarco stops sucking and has a good game tonight.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
welp it was fun while it lasted.

**** you Seattle.

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
My only hope to even make it to the finals in a league is if Hightower gets 12.6 points tonight. If he doesn't, I won't make it to the finals in any league for the second year in a row... (and I play in a lot of leagues).

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
I just need about 80pts from Stafford tonight :). The other semi final looks like it's gonna be a close one though. That's fun. My team just went into a downward spiral when the injuries started piling up. But I'll be back.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
OMG. I didn't want to watch because I just knew you were going to get by me. Oh man, oh man, I'm going to win this for the mod team!

Thanks for putting on yet another great league, mang! :thumbu: :handclap::handclap::handclap:

And Hightower got the ball on the last play (it was pretty much impossible for them to tie the game). If he got 11 more "meaningless" yards on that short pass, I would have won... But, it was not meant to be. Oh well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad