Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Baseball 2016

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
So it's no longer head to head? It's points now? Can you clarify what you're doing?

Ok, it's a points league. That will be interesting. Changes the complexion of the draft I think.

Yeah. It's obviously impossible to do a head-to-head league with an odd number.

I added a yearly move limit of 75 to discourage pitcher streaming.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Yeah. It's obviously impossible to do a head-to-head league with an odd number.

I added a yearly move limit of 75 to discourage pitcher streaming.

Cant you do a max pitcher limit for a season? I remember doing once like a max of 250 starts or something

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Cant you do a max pitcher limit for a season? I remember doing once like a max of 250 starts or something

There's a max inning limit option, but innings is a point category because I value starters that can go deep into games.

And I believe ESPN has a start limit, but Yahoo does not, unfortunately.

75 is a fair number in my opinion. I use that number for my dynasty league, and nobody ever comes close to using all of their adds.

Also, I do not want to penalize people that are on the ball and check their lineup at least a few times per week.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
There's a max inning limit option, but innings is a point category because I value starters that can go deep into games.

And I believe ESPN has a start limit, but Yahoo does not, unfortunately.

75 is a fair number in my opinion. I use that number for my dynasty league, and nobody ever comes close to using all of their adds.

Also, I do not want to penalize people that are on the ball and check their lineup at least a few times per week.

Yeah, now I remember that was ESPN. Im sure 75 is fine, just didnt like it getting lumped with all player moves, though big difference in drops in a dynasty league

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Couldnt sell my tickets. Heading to game. Lets see if i can get home in time for my 4th pick of the draft

sjsharklover

Jun 22, 2008
san jose
Should have asked this during the draft but didn't see the scoring setup before we drafted. Are plate appearances negative .5 for each one?

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Nothing like getting a minus 11 from your #1 drafted pitcher. You suck bumgarner!

EDIT: with the win, he gave me a +4. HARSH

Last edited:

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Nothing like getting a minus 11 from your #1 drafted pitcher. You suck bumgarner!

EDIT: with the win, he gave me a +4. HARSH

I've had 3 pitchers give me a -17 and two -15s so far

edit: a -17 and a -15. Grilli was still playing and ended up a -5.

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm still trying to figure out this points thing. It's such a weird change from the head to head but it's interesting. Do people care too much about what things are worth? I find myself going back to the point totals and how I got the points that I got and I wonder if I need to do that. I think I'll be used to it in about two weeks but now, this feels really new but exciting.

sjsharklover

Jun 22, 2008
san jose
I'm seeing that pitchers with a good outing get a ton of points or just the opposite if they get rocked. Thanks Greinke for that egg you laid today . I guess over the span of a week hitters and pitchers value will somewhat be equal I think . Curious to see how this plays out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad