Season Type: Full
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sat Mar 26 7:30pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Cash League Settings: Not a cash league Convert to cash league
Max Teams: 11
Scoring Type: Points Only
Player Universe: All baseball
New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo adds them View List of Forced Players
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: 75
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: August 28, 2016
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Games Played: No maximum
Max Innings Pitched: No maximum
Roster Changes: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Sunday, Apr 3
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Invite Permissions: Commissioner Only
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL
Batters Stat Category Value
Runs (R) 2.5
Singles (1B) 2
Doubles (2B) 2.5
Triples (3B) 3
Home Runs (HR) 5
Runs Batted In (RBI) 2.5
Stolen Bases (SB) 3.5
Walks (BB) 2
Hit By Pitch (HBP) 2
Plate Appearances (PA) -.5
Pitchers Stat Category Value
Innings Pitched (IP) 1.5
Wins (W) 15
Saves (SV) 10
Hits (H) -1.5
Earned Runs (ER) -3.5
Walks (BB) -2.5
Strikeouts (K) 2
Holds (HLD) 8
Quality Starts (QS) 15

rangerssharks414 - rangerssharks414
Thorntonfan97 - Hasta Bautista Baby
Clowe Me - Fister N The Furbush
SwolePatrol - Three Little Puigs
SJSharksfan39 - sjsharksfan39
superpie - 54 Shades of Gray
Mr Fahrenheit - Pituitary Giants
Bizz06 - Billy Beaneheads
HydroF - Dihydrogen Monoxide
209 - Road to 28
sjsharklover - It's Always Sonny

Draft order:
Dihydrogen Monoxide
Fister N The Furbush
rangerssharks414
Road to 28
Billy Beaneheads
sjsharksfan39
54 Shades of Gray
Pituitary Giants
Three Little Puigs
Hasta Bautista Baby
It's Always Sonny

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm in again

Despite winning the Football one this last year, I think I find the Baseball one more fun to play. Just putting a line up together every day, if a player has a bad day he can come back and have a better day the next day, and I think I just get more enjoyment out of it. I always debate whether I want to come back to this every year, and I just feel like come march, I will be itching to play Fantasy Baseball.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I will copy/paste the settings and put them in the opening post. Also, post what your team name is (since I only know a few of you by your first name) and times that you can draft.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm in again

Despite winning the Football one this last year, I think I find the Baseball one more fun to play. Just putting a line up together every day, if a player has a bad day he can come back and have a better day the next day, and I think I just get more enjoyment out of it. I always debate whether I want to come back to this every year, and I just feel like come march, I will be itching to play Fantasy Baseball.

Funny... that's why most people I personally know hate fantasy baseball and love fantasy football.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Funny... that's why most people I personally know hate fantasy baseball and love fantasy football.

But fantasy football is very luck based. You can almost call it a crapshoot. They only play once a week, and if a player goes down, he no longer gives you points. Like I said, if you have a terrible night one night in fantasy baseball, you could have a decent night the next. It all builds up to the overall week total of course, but you can at least adjust your line up for injuries if need be, instead of basically forefit a week if a star player goes down in football.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
But fantasy football is very luck based. You can almost call it a crapshoot. They only play once a week, and if a player goes down, he no longer gives you points. Like I said, if you have a terrible night one night in fantasy baseball, you could have a decent night the next. It all builds up to the overall week total of course, but you can at least adjust your line up for injuries if need be, instead of basically forefit a week if a star player goes down in football.

Agreed. Fantasy football is my least favorite because of the luck factor. But I don't think many people share that opinion.

Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Jul 5, 2007
San Jose, CA
Rock Flag and Eagle is back.

I also greatly prefer fantasy baseball (and hockey) to fantasy football. Baseball probably takes the cake for me though, more games, more players, more strategy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad