Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Baseball 2016

sjsharklover

Jun 22, 2008
san jose
Hey all, any chance there's enough people out there to make another league? I was off-line for a while and missed the sign-up time and really enjoyed it last year. Let me know if there's any more interest or any chance to get in on this league

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hey all, any chance there's enough people out there to make another league? I was off-line for a while and missed the sign-up time and really enjoyed it last year. Let me know if there's any more interest or any chance to get in on this league

Maybe you could ask Wedontneedroads to take his spot? He said he was wiling to give it up if someone else wanted to do it.

We had 14 teams last year, and to be honest, it kinda sucked. I think 12 is the perfect number.

sjsharklover

Jun 22, 2008
san jose
Maybe you could ask Wedontneedroads to take his spot? He said he was wiling to give it up if someone else wanted to do it.

We had 14 teams last year, and to be honest, it kinda sucked. I think 12 is the perfect number.

I'll try to message him thanks . Or if he sees this can respond . No worries if he doesn't want to drop out its my fault for missing cut off

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
Sorry been crazy busy lately and just saw the messages.

Go ahead and take my spot. I have done a poor job managing my fantasy hockey team this year, so baseball would be undoubtedly be worse.

sjsharklover

Jun 22, 2008
san jose
Sorry been crazy busy lately and just saw the messages.

Go ahead and take my spot. I have done a poor job managing my fantasy hockey team this year, so baseball would be undoubtedly be worse.

I appreciate this thank you. If you change your mind before the draft you can have your spot back. If not I'll take the spot..

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Alright, folks...

Now that we are all signed up, I will predetermine a draft order so you guys can strategize. I will post it in a little bit.

Is this a random thing or do you actually make the order. I ask because I always seem to pick right in the middle.

And just like that, it's right in the middle. :laugh:

Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Jul 5, 2007
San Jose, CA
Hate to do this, but is there still a chance for me to bow out and have someone take my place? I'm not going to have enough time to play fully this year and I only recently found out. Sorry for any inconvenience.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hate to do this, but is there still a chance for me to bow out and have someone take my place? I'm not going to have enough time to play fully this year and I only recently found out. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I don't think there's enough time to find someone else. It is too close to the draft.

If you did leave, that would leave us with 11. Would anyone mind if I made it a points league instead of a head-to-head league? I know that points leagues can become not close towards the end of the year, but it may be our only option.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I am currently playing around with a scoring system for a points only league. I know that a points only league takes some of the fun out of it since I know most people enjoy actually facing someone else, but whatever.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I am currently playing around with a scoring system for a points only league. I know that a points only league takes some of the fun out of it since I know most people enjoy actually facing someone else, but whatever.

So it's no longer head to head? It's points now? Can you clarify what you're doing?

Ok, it's a points league. That will be interesting. Changes the complexion of the draft I think.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad