Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
HFSLogo2.gif
(made by Nem)

EASHL club for the PS3.

The rules to join are simple:
1) You must own a PS3 and NHL 15

2) You must be a Sharks fan who frequents this board. "frequenting the board" is defined as having been a member for more than one month, having greater than 100 posts primarily on the Sharks board, and somewhat more subjectively, being able to be identified at a glance as a Sharks board poster by the overlords.

Rules in-game are just as simple:
We have chat box opened in the PS3 Dashboard. If you want to play club, simply join the chat. This avoids all the unnecessary messaging of individuals, making things a lot less troublesome. Also helps for those who don't have a mic to still communicate with others.

How to join the club in-game:
If you want to join, search for our club in the club list and request an invitation. The Owner/GMs will add you from there. It's also possible to just get a friend request from one of the 3 and they'll invite you directly.

Post in this topic if you sent in a request. A lot of randoms sent in requests last season that didn't even know what HF was. This helps us distinguish who is actually from here.

ROSTER
HF name|Note|PSN name|Pos 1|Pos 2|Pos 3|Pos 4
ChubbChubby ||ChubbChubby|C|LW|RW|RD
Cloned ||TheMadCloner|RW|LW||
McSkittlez ||McSkittlez|LW|RW|LD|C
Sharks4Life ||Asylum51-50|RW|C
WTFetus ||WTFetus|LW|C|RW|LD

Retired/Inactive
The Nemesis ||the_nemesis_hf|RD|LD

Club Page

rYMlf.gif

Huskins Time

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I don't know if I'll make the team this time. To be honest, I got really bored with the game again last time around. It just stopped being fun after a while.

I am getting the game, but I have yet to decide if I'll be playing online or not.

Matalvatz

Jun 19, 2007
The lockout last year killed my desire to buy the hockey game, but I am getting it this year. I'm down to play if we make a team.

jMoneyBrah

Jan 10, 2013
South Bay
Is the 100 posts a hard requirement. I've been a long time lurker, but don't comment often. I do, however, read most everything, play a ton of NHL, and I would be interested in joining the club.

Also: is the club up and running for NHL 13 with the idea of recreating it in NHL 14?

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I'm not quite sure how long it will be before I can purchase NHL 14(not currently unemployed but not secure enough in my job to make any excess purchases). Once(if) I get my situation resolved(for the better) I probably will though and hopefully I will have a little bit more time to participate than I did last year(which I bought with the intention of playing online, but didn't).

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Is the 100 posts a hard requirement. I've been a long time lurker, but don't comment often. I do, however, read most everything, play a ton of NHL, and I would be interested in joining the club.

Also: is the club up and running for NHL 13 with the idea of recreating it in NHL 14?

Nah, I'll let it slide if you're interested. What's your PSN?
And yeah, the club is still up for NHL 13. We don't play that much anymore, but it's not dead.

Isn't this for 14? Not 13. I would enjoy joining a team for some 14

Yeah 14, my bad. Just copypasta'd it from the old thread. :laugh:

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Nah, I'll let it slide if you're interested. What's your PSN?
And yeah, the club is still up for NHL 13. We don't play that much anymore, but it's not dead.

Yeah 14, my bad. Just copypasta'd it from the old thread. :laugh:

Perfect count me in psn mikevsj

jMoneyBrah

Jan 10, 2013
South Bay
PSN: jMoneyBrah

I am currently on a club but they don't play much. I pretty much play eashl exclusively. If I'm not playing a club match I am in drop-in or the lounges.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I got the early release and will probably be on later tonight if anyone wants to OTP it up before the club is made.

Skit? ;)

McSkittlez

Jumbo Trollton
Jul 19, 2010
San Jose
Sounds good. Mine is about to finish installing. I'm going straight to checking if simulating games in BAGM is faster.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I've decided for now to announce my retirement from online play. Over the last 2-3 years I've had less and less fun playing and that has been reflected in the amount of time I ended up spending on the game before I disappeared. I also think that it's possible that lack of fun I've had online has killed some of my enthusiasm for offline modes and just regular play with actual teams and players. Between 12 and 13 I barely touched the game offline because of how much time I spent online.

I also find myself growing more and more disenchanted with EA's obvious "pay for performance" model where the offline and online goals to unlock various boost slots and boosts are pretty shallow attempts to hide the fact that they want you to spend another $15-20 at launch to buy all those unlocks just so you can be on a semi-level playing field with everyone else (at least until those other players who play 15 hours a day and have no lives but playing NHL unlock their legend cards by the 2nd week with the game and get the stat bonuses that come with them). I don't like the idea of being punished for being a part-time player.

Maybe I'll show up sooner or later. We'll see. But for the time being I wouldn't count on me being around at the start.

In the mean time I guess that leaves you in the capable hands of Fetus as the team head and designated moderator on the team.

likewall32

**putt meem hear**
Feb 6, 2006
Central PA
this is my annual "i'm going to not be a lazy ass inactive and actually play but not really, i'll still be really ****ing lazy and not play, which is good for you guys because i suck" post.

carry on.

McSkittlez

Jumbo Trollton
Jul 19, 2010
San Jose
I've created the team. I sent a friend request to those who wanted to join so I can send you guys a club invite when you are online. Otherwise make sure to send a friend request to one of the other GMs so they can invite you. Not sure how you guys want the uniforms to look like so I left it as the Sharks uniform.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I've created the team. I sent a friend request to those who wanted to join so I can send you guys a club invite when you are online.

If it's like NHL 13, you might be able to invite offline people too as long as they're on your friends' list. They might have had to load NHL 14 at least once though, no clue.

Last edited:

Jurgy25

Sep 20, 2005
San Jose
I'll be getting the game as well, just not sure when. Probably within the next week though. I've always liked when we would rock the 49ers Red and Gold.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Good news guys, stick lift is back with a vengeance this year. Looks like our games this year will have the familiar "click click click" dance of stick work again. Also, you can actually build balanced builds by the time you reach Legend.

http://pixelhockey.net/builder/

So for the first time since NHL 11, you can actually get a player that can do multiple things at once on defense and offense. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad