Fantasy: HF Sharks Division 3 Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Finals are on! My goalies were swiss cheese last night, hoping I can hold down some offensive numbers to off set. Good luck River Rats!

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
Finals are on! My goalies were swiss cheese last night, hoping I can hold down some offensive numbers to off set. Good luck River Rats!

Good luck to you too!

I'm going to need a fair amount of luck to hold on and win this thing. Lost a bunch of guys in March for the season. Seguin, Halak, Perron, Demers, Phaneuf...

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Thanks for playing guys, and gratz to the winners :)

I was sorely dissapointed in my team this year, I felt a had a far better roster than the results. Oh well, that's how it goes some years.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Thanks for playing guys, and gratz to the winners :)

I was sorely dissapointed in my team this year, I felt a had a far better roster than the results. Oh well, that's how it goes some years.

Thanks for running it again as always. I liked my team for the most part until Mrasek sucked the final 2 weeks. Still I got good value out of him for a high finish, like a lot of the other players.

I need to learn how to make trades though. I'm not a statistician or anything but whenever I play fantasy I never offer up trades mainly because I don't know how.

Anyone have any tips on how to trade, mainly in fantasy in general?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad