Fantasy: HF Sharks Division 3 Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
It ruins the entire day because it's like 1-2 hours right in the middle of the day. most people are usually busy, I know I will be, and historically it hasn't worked out when I've done this in the past, we have a terrible turn out.

lol what time do you wake up that 9 or 10 am is right in the middle of your day?

8am is fine for me, since I am in central time... but I feel for you all hesitant about drafting so early, I would prefer a couple hours after 8 also

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I can't remember the last time I slept in past 8, regardless of when I fall asleep.

Yah seriously... I'm just speaking from experience, I've run a bunch of these, anything late morning is usually gets pretty bad attendance.

But 10am = 12pm before your done with the draft. I just hate planning my entire day around a fantasty draft, and my wife hates it even more :P

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Yah seriously... I'm just speaking from experience, I've run a bunch of these, anything late morning is usually gets pretty bad attendance.

But 10am = 12am before your done with the draft. I just hate planning my entire day around a fantasty draft, and my wife hates it even more :P

I'd hate to do a 14 hour draft. ;)

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

But 10am = 12pm before your done with the draft. I just hate planning my entire day around a fantasty draft, and my wife hates it even more :P
I don't mind the early start whatsoever, but is it going to move for sunday? That seems like the most popular vote.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I can't tell who hasnt joined because I sent invites through hfboards and not everyone has posted their team name, so I don't even know who to PM.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I think i figured it out, and pm'd that person, but I dunno if they are going to respond.

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Hoping for the best. If we end up short and still want to draft tomorrow AM, I do have a buddy that could join in. I've played with him the last 3 years and he's very active.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Hoping for the best. If we end up short and still want to draft tomorrow AM, I do have a buddy that could join in. I've played with him the last 3 years and he's very active.

go ahead and send him the invite I sent you. We can't wait any longer.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Ive invited 4 people since last night, none of them have joined. I dont know what else I can do folks :(

The McMafia

Sep 2, 2011
San Diego, CA
When I was trying to set up FF we were short one and it didn't let us draft until a couple hours after the final person joined. Either way we may not be able to do it at 8 AM.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
When I was trying to set up FF we were short one and it didn't let us draft until a couple hours after the final person joined. Either way we may not be able to do it at 8 AM.

Yah, I'm not sure, I've never had this happen. Someone really hosed us.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Ok its sorted, but I had to delay till 10am. We are good to go at 10am. Sorry about that folks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad