OT: HF Pens OT Zone: It's cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Hey @Tom Hanks ...you weren't in Victoria today wearing a brown sweater and riding a bike were you?

Cyclist defecates, throws own poop at car following B.C. crash - The Columbia Valley Pioneer

:laugh: No I like to have my DS with me when I take a dump.

Did you see the video of the lady in Tim Horton’s in Langley. She got in an argument with the person at the counter so she took a dump at the line up and flung it over the counter.

American Vandal solves that one real quick.

EDIT: Probably shouldn’t post videos of a lady flinging her own **** :laugh:

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
:laugh: No I like to have my DS with me when I take a dump.

Did you see the video of the lady in Tim Horton’s in Langley. She got in an argument with the person at the counter so she took a dump at the line up and flung it over the counter.

American Vandal solves that one real quick.

There was also this other Tim Hortons incident I think a few weeks ago where a dude just trashed the place and then took off.

Those Canucks fans man, just super destructive when they don't have a SCF Loss to destroy their city over.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
You know what cracks me up with the current generation...

The Detective Pikachu trailer comes on and the buzz is more about the song in the trailer.

A song from the 60's.

f***ing Millennials.

I do like the Filter cover a little better though.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
You know what cracks me up with the current generation...

The Detective Pikachu trailer comes on and the buzz is more about the song in the trailer.

A song from the 60's.

****ing Millennials.

I do like the Filter cover a little better though.
As a millennial who has discussed the trailer with a bunch of millennials, I haven't heard one mention of the song. It's all about those textures.

Last edited:

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Yeah it's odd, it's starting to be offered a lot more now, but the service isn't that great. I tried it a couple of times and they got the wrong thing 2 out of 6 times that we used it.

So then you have to drive into the store and explain it to Customer Service that the whole reason you used the service is so you don't need to drive in like this and yet, here we are...
I completely believe that. Either there are a ton of low quality service employees or I have terrible luck. The silver lining is that I'm healthier from not bothering with things like fast food anymore. :laugh:

Grocery delivery making a comeback is interesting. What's old is new again.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Yeah, terrible service.

Each time we used it, the food was cold (these places aren't even far, like a 5min drive, we're just lazy and order it so we can be lazy at home and not leave, which is essentially what delivery is meant for lol) or they had stuff missing. Each time, you tell them and they just give you some stupid credit that really only covers the next delivery fee and then you're back to square one.

Since they are tech and we have some dealings with them and SkipTheDishes, I also know their turnover is nuts. Each time one of the other departments at work talk to them about something relating to work and not even their actual delivery for food to us, there's a new person in that position, that's never a good sign.

Most also prefer Skipthedishes here from everyone telling me "Bro, why do you use Door Dash, those guys suck, ever hear of Skip?" and I'm like...yes, but DD also has like a couple of places my gf loves. We've just avoided it now, DD is not worth the hassle and the terrible drivers they employ.

One guy calls me and tells me to come to the end of my drive way to get it. I told him to come to my door or I will come out there and he will not like it if I come out there, that's was how pissed I was.

Yeah Skip can have lazy drivers here too. I.E. ones that want me to come down to the lobby of my apartment building to get the food just because they don’t wanna take the elevator up to my apartment after I buzz them into the building.

And every now and then they’ll f*** up my order. That $5 credit they give you if you complain is barely worth it.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
It's all I saw on geek sites.

Right, but you can't assume everyone there is a millennial.

Yeah Skip can have lazy drivers here too. I.E. ones that want me to come down to the lobby of my apartment building to get the food just because they don’t wanna take the elevator up to my apartment after I buzz them into the building.

And every now and then they’ll **** up my order. That $5 credit they give you if you complain is barely worth it.

They get lost a lot in my experience. I don't know how but they do.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Right, but you can't assume everyone there is a millennial.
Damn Gen X and Gen Z giving us a bad name.

A real Millennial got everything they ever needed from Happy Together with this commercial anyway. The song peaked.

also wow, that Filter version suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017

A real Millennial got everything they ever needed from Happy Together with this commercial anyway. The song peaked.

Don’t forget us small group of Xennials. You’re a millennial you should be more inclusive ;)

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Next, we will trend towards labels for people born on specific years.

As an ENTP on Myers Briggs I will debate you endlessly on this but as an Aquarian I’m skeptical ;)

Reactions: Peat

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Netflix needs to make me this show.

But for real, I think a lot of people don’t realize that Gen Z starts at the mid 2000s at the latest. Millennials haven’t spanned 30+ years and it’s almost 2019 now. f***ing Wikipedia says some have Gen Z ended already and now I feel ancient.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Netflix needs to make me this show.

But for real, I think a lot of people don’t realize that Gen Z starts at the mid 2000s at the latest. Millennials haven’t spanned 30+ years and it’s almost 2019 now. ****ing Wikipedia says some have Gen Z ended already and now I feel ancient.
yeah there are articles out now about Gen Z joining the workforce. That's pretty much the definition of when a new generation starts I think, right?

ps: Have you seen this? There Will Be Brawl Video Gallery | The Escapist It's absurd :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad