OT: HF Pens OT Zone: It's cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Did you say flip?

@ColePens I saw your request in the GDT for a Swedish blonde that Hornqvist knows. Here you go ;)

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
@ColePens is all like...

PowerfulSnivelingBlueshark-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: KIRK and Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
As an HR professional, glad you are doing okay.

As a friend, sue those ****ers.

Thanks. I don’t think you can sue them here in Canada. All I want is what I would earn if I could work full time. Then I can work my 25 hours a week (or more if I can) and still have some energy to enjoy life.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Thanks. I don’t think you can sue them here in Canada. All I want is what I would earn if I could work full time. Then I can work my 25 hours a week (or more if I can) and still have some energy to enjoy life.

I do minor support with our Canadian brand. All I know is you have to
submit ROEs with Service Canada.

Good luck! Remember no matter what that corporations don’t care and federal programs are there for a reason.

And that reason is to not give assholes like Jack Johnson 5 years.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
:laugh:

Thanks. I’m actually doing really well. I needed a break while I dealt with Worksafe. Seems like it will all work out now.

Ironically I hit my head at work again today but a nap seems to have helped. Gotta start living in a bubble :laugh:

Jesus christ man, what kind of industry do you work in here?

I just figured you lost power like the 130,000+ people that did down here thanks to the crazy wind storms we've been having the last couple of days and finally, full force today.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I do minor support with our Canadian brand. All I know is you have to
submit ROEs with Service Canada.

Good luck! Remember no matter what that corporations don’t care and federal programs are there for a reason.

And that reason is to not give *******s like Jack Johnson 5 years.
I had some exposure to ROE's and the EI thing in Canada when I was helping one of my co-workers friends that was over to watch the game, I think most employers, if you speak to them to submit the ROE electronically, Service Canada gets them directly and you can always access them on this "My Service Canada" thing that is a portal for all of your ROE's that have been submitted by you to Service Canada personally or by them doing it electronically.

Mind you, this is just my exposure while quickly looking it up to help a dude out that didn't seem like he was "grasping" the documentation he needed to submit so I brushed up on it while we were getting drunk watching the game.

Not sure if I am 100% correct.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Jesus christ man, what kind of industry do you work in here?

I just figured you lost power like the 130,000+ people that did down here thanks to the crazy wind storms we've been having the last couple of days and finally, full force today.

The wind was crazy today. White Rock pier broke halfway down and some guy was stuck on the wrong side. Heli rescuers zipped down and picked him up.

I used to work on construction sites but I’m in the office last 18 months. My boss didn’t want me on a job site anymore plus it’s a good time at my age to transition.

Work has been really great at being flexible. I have a mattress in the storage room if I need a rest and my hours are flexible based on my energy. I have access to the server from home too so I can work from home 1-2 days a week.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The wind was crazy today. White Rock pier broke halfway down and some guy was stuck on the wrong side. Heli rescuers zipped down and picked him up.

I used to work on construction sites but I’m in the office last 18 months. My boss didn’t want me on a job site anymore plus it’s a good time at my age to transition.

Work has been really great at being flexible. I have a mattress in the storage room if I need a rest and my hours are flexible based on my energy. I have access to the server from home too so I can work from home 1-2 days a week.
That's good that they are at least trying to make it work.

I see the real dicks are Worksafe then, which I am not shocked by at all. It's like the luck of the draw with a good adjuster, right?

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
That's good that they are at least trying to make it work.

I see the real dicks are Worksafe then, which I am not shocked by at all. It's like the luck of the draw with a good adjuster, right?

They were good early on. I guess because it was pretty serious and they have their formulas for how much they can spend/approve. As it drags on they just want you gone as quick as possible.

If you don’t push for what you are entitled too they stay quiet as well. When it comes to brain injury outcomes are so varied but they base everything on their formulas. If you fall outside of that they don’t do so well with common sense decisions.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Last day of work for the year. Me in 8 hours

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Me too but I’ll probably work on a few files at home during the break but I’ll do as little as possible. I wish it’d snow next week. Pugs love the snow. It’ll probably be rain though which they hate.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
And here's me, with only Christmas Day and Boxing Day off, eyes glazing over as I look at the weird list of demands that PR companies want for the new year and fearing it won't even be quiet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino