OT: HF Jets Lounge: We Like King Tut Because He's So Damn Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Just got home from the Black Sabbath concert at the MTS Centre. It was freakin awesome :handclap:

Ozzy and the boys still got it :yo::yo::yo::yo:

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Nice. I wanted to go to it, but my Father opted not to. I hate traveling into Winnipeg. Did they do War Pigs and Children of the Grave?

Yes to both songs.

I thought Ozzy held up well. The drummer they brought with them was amazing. Tony and Geezer were absolutely great.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Yes to both songs.

I thought Ozzy held up well. The drummer they brought with them was amazing. Tony and Geezer were absolutely great.

Yeah in fact they opened with War Pigs. And you're right about the drummer, that was the best drum solo I can remember from the many concerts I've been to, great night all around

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I gotta forgo my Good Friday and Easter Sunday family dinners because of stupid exams :cry: last ones ever though... Two left. I can't believe they schedule exams for Easter Monday... I mean it's a holiday for some workplaces. Odd but whatever since I'll get it out of the way faster.

I probably make this seem tougher than it is, I'm studying for a first year biology class (I never took bio in high school though) and then a first year astronomy class after that. I basically just had an elective semester to finish out the degree. Hard to stay motivated and concentrate when it means so little to what you want to do in life.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Ugh.

Did GermanJetsFan invade France again?!

Col-Hans-Landa-inglourious-basterds-22084256-500-213.gif

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Today wasn't a good day.

Went to get loaded, their "sticker machine" screwed up and we can't load. 5 trucks waited 4-5 hours to get loaded and nothing. Because tomorrow is a holiday, we'll be loaded Monday at the earliest.

Then I got a text that a friends cancer has spread, they thought they had it but no.

Kinda put things into perspective.

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Today wasn't a good day.

Went to get loaded, their "sticker machine" screwed up and we can't load. 5 trucks waited 4-5 hours to get loaded and nothing. Because tomorrow is a holiday, we'll be loaded Monday at the earliest.

Then I got a text that a friends cancer has spread, they thought they had it but no.

I know how you feel, **** cancer, it's why my father is no longer here.

Saturday will be a day of mixed emotions, I will be celebrating my youngest son becoming a teenager, and take my 16 year old to say goodbye to his hockey team mate.

RIP Timmy..:(

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Today wasn't a good day.

That's a really tough piece of news to get. Hope you're doing alright.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Any basketball fans want to explain what this Brooklyn tanking to play the Raptors was about? Is it just a conspiracy theory, so to speak, or is that actually what happened?

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Today wasn't a good day.

Sorry to hear that. :(

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Today wasn't a good day.

Terrible news Allan :( hope everything turns out ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad